Vitol, 100% Egg White Protein, Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Jun 04, 2010

I love this product! Great source of protein, easy to digest, and tastes great. I blend it with fruit for a smoothie--and it gets really frothy the longer I blend it. I really like the consistency. Highly recommend.

tastes like McDonald's!

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Aug 11, 2010

This is the best tasting protein shake I have ever used! It tastes like the vanilla milkshakes at McDonald's. I use vanilla almond milk & ice to blend it. Keeps me full for hours without bloating. Definately buying again.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Sep 01, 2010

This is a good protein source and the flavor is mild and tastes good in most any shake.

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2593652 on Jan 03, 2011

I love it! I add a little bit of unsweetened cacao, stevia, coconut oil and it makes a wonderful and healthy dessert! I wish it were organic though. And as usual, iherb delivery is superb.

Great and Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2338763 on Jan 16, 2011

I love this protein powder! I've tried Hemp and Brown Rice protein before, but did not like it. This has a natural vanilla taste that makes everything taste even better! The only thing I didn't like was that the container didn't even look half full. It doesn't last very long :(