Best ever

Posted by Reviewer3215685 on Jul 27, 2015

This was by far the best tasting protein powder I have ever tasted. I would like to know why this quality, best tasting product has been discontinued. I am very disappointed and haven't been able to find a good replacement.

Great Ice Cream Vanilla Egg Protein!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Made the switch to egg white protein...

Posted by Reviewer3360810 on Apr 12, 2013

from whey protein, and immediatly felt a lack of bloating that i used to feel after the whey shakes. This is going on my re-order list.

great for dieting and sugar free

Posted by Reviewer1425436 on Jan 28, 2013

Love this product. I need lots of protein; this supplies it for me. I use it with rice milk. It goes great with my Weight Watcher's diet. Love, love, love it!

great

Posted by 5431262725645919329 on Jan 24, 2013

wonderful taste works great with ff milk or plain greek yogurt!!

Makes Great Cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2611598 on Jan 20, 2013

Who says you just use protein powder in a shake! Time to think outside of the box and run your fingers over to www.lowcarbdiets.about.com and check out Laura's recipe for Cranberry Walnut cookies. I always used whey protein powder in my low carb baking, but when I noticed that my eyes felt sticky if I consumed too much dairy, I switched over to egg white protein powders, and what a find the Vitol 100% egg white protein Ice Cream Vanilla flavor was! It really punches up the flavor on these cookies! According to the label on the container, the product is only sweetened with stevia, but it is quite sweet tasting in my opinion. I wonder if the "Natural Vanilla Flavor" listed on the container, to make the "Vanilla Ice Cream" flavor is an artifical flavoring. Usually, if something contains no artifical flavor, it would say so on the label. This is not the case with the Vitol, however there are 9 other things it does not contain like: no fat, no sugar, no starch, no salt, no cholesterol, no MSG, no synthetic coloring, no artificial sweetener and no coal tar derivatives. Now it does not make an inexpensive cookie, but my husband loves them, and at least I know he's eating something healthier, instead of some crappy, store-bought cookie made with wheat and sugar.

Crazy protein

Posted by 5567242332638843012 on Nov 28, 2012

I used a lot of egg whites protein and everyone was in bad taste!!! this protein mixes great and excellent taste. great values​​. No cholesterol, no trans fat, perfect product!!! I bought 4 jars .. and buy again

Best Protein Powder On The Market

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

My wife and I drink a Super Green Protein Power Shake every morning for breakfast. The cornerstone ingredient is Vitol Egg White Powder. First, we eat an apple, then we make our shake and drink it with a toasted slice of whole-grain fully sprouted bread with peanut butter. We are good to go for 3-4 hours of hard work. Thank you iHerb for keeping this in stock and offering it at a reasonable price. It really is the Best Protein Powder On The Market!

Vitol egg white protein

Posted by 4957147582764474306 on Oct 31, 2012

Great stuff, especially in my every morning smoothie. I was a bit disappointed in the large container with so little product inside.

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Oct 31, 2012

This is the best protein powder ever. I love the ease with which it dissolves. The taste is fantastic. It blends easily with many things. If you want a guilt-free treat, mix some of this with coffee. It tastes like a "mocha latte" drink from a high-end coffee shop except this contains no sugar and still has a great flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »