YUM!!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on May 25, 2012

Amazing taste and blends so well! I have only ever used whey before but tried this on a whim, and am so glad I did! I will never go back! Excellent stuff!!

Vitol

Posted by Reviewer2926775 on Feb 01, 2009

The best egg protein powder, blends so easily in shakes, cooking and baking.

Best egg protein powder I have used, hands down!

Posted by Reviewer1544942 on Mar 13, 2012

Like many others that have turned to egg protein powder, I have digestion issues with whey protein so I've had to experiment with alternatives. I have tried 3 egg protein powders and this Vitol option has been the best of the bunch by far! That fact was reinforced this week when I ran out and the local store I usually buy from was out of stock. So I went online to research other options available in stores and came across the Healthy N Fit brand, which is extremely close in ingredients to the Vitol powder. Both use only natural ingredients and have digestive enzymes to aid digestion. The Vitol brand happens to has bee pollen, though, which HnF didn't have. Unfortunately the similarities ended there for me. While the Vitol powder mixes easily in a shaker & tastes truly amazing both in water & milk (with no weird flavor notes or aftertaste), the HnF wouldn't shake smooth for me at all and in fact would glob up, adhere to the shaker grate, and just generally make a mess. I could deal with that I guess, but the taste is miserable to me and I dread drinking it even when I blend it with bananas & peanut butter. Yuck! And on top of that Vitol costs less per serving. I will note that I have also tried Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard egg protein powder and I would rate that above HnF but below Vitol. It tastes good and mixes well, but has artificial ingredients.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer2558030 on May 24, 2012

haven't tried it yet, but it looks like it is going to be good. I am sure that it will, and iherb is always excellent!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2537270 on Jul 10, 2008

Good protein for those of us who can't to whey.

Egg Protein

Posted by Reviewer2245143 on Aug 25, 2008

good stuff

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on Jan 09, 2009

Take it everyday sometimes with soy or juice, cherry juice or whatever moves me. I also add coral calcium powder & a bit Ener G rice bran.

Best ratio price/quality on iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1624655 on Jun 15, 2012

Mixes and digest well (I'm lactose intolerant).

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Oct 31, 2012

This is the best protein powder ever. I love the ease with which it dissolves. The taste is fantastic. It blends easily with many things. If you want a guilt-free treat, mix some of this with coffee. It tastes like a "mocha latte" drink from a high-end coffee shop except this contains no sugar and still has a great flavor.

Vitol egg white protein

Posted by 4957147582764474306 on Oct 31, 2012

Great stuff, especially in my every morning smoothie. I was a bit disappointed in the large container with so little product inside.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »