Vital 100 0/0 egg white protein ice cream vanilla flavor

Posted by Reviewer1140126 on Feb 22, 2012

Best flavor of any protein powder I've tried. Also no "chalky" taste.

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1202539 on Nov 09, 2011

It's great for bodybuilding purpose too, if you can't tolerate whey or soy. Digest so easily! The only con is that it taste a bit too sweet with the stevia. Recommend to use a blender so you could squeeze more scoops per liquid volume. lots of protein per scoop, and best bang for your buck!

Vitol egg white protein

Posted by 4957147582764474306 on Oct 31, 2012

Great stuff, especially in my every morning smoothie. I was a bit disappointed in the large container with so little product inside.

Best ratio price/quality on iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1624655 on Jun 15, 2012

Mixes and digest well (I'm lactose intolerant).

Excellent staple protein!

Posted by Reviewer1653722 on Aug 10, 2011

This is high quality protein, good tasting and at an excellent price!

My favorite Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1658521 on Mar 07, 2011

Great product

gOOD Job

Posted by Reviewer1538253 on Nov 18, 2009

Good jOB

Great egg protein powder!!

Posted by Reviewer1103954 on Jul 08, 2011

This is the best egg protein powder we have tried. Please keep this in stock!! Iherb was out recently and we were forced to try another brand. It was terrible, it had a nasty bitter aftertaste. This powder has a delicious vanilla flavor that blends well in fruit smoothies and tastes great with just milk.

A Protein Powder Newbie Review

Posted by Reviewer2183343 on Aug 14, 2010

You should know that I just recently started incorporating protein powder into my life and had pretty low expectations for the taste and texture of the powders I have tried. After using several others (some OK and some horrible) I have decided this is the best. I am still learning the best way to use it but I like the idea of egg protein and am happy with the taste and texture of this one. I am not about to say that it is as great as eating a vanilla ice cream but this is definitely a product that can be incorporated into my life with very little effort. So far I have used it in my coffee, yogurt, and smoothies. I started using it because I am doing the Hcg diet but felt like I needed more protein. This has been an easy way to add protein and keeps me from being hungry. My weight loss has increased since adding this to my routine. It is also great to have while traveling.

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2216670 on Jan 09, 2009

Take it everyday sometimes with soy or juice, cherry juice or whatever moves me. I also add coral calcium powder & a bit Ener G rice bran.