Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 13, 2013

With the sublingual delivery you can feel the invigorating effect very quickly. One of the best Q10 products I've ever tried. I don't know why this is so hard to find when searching for it. I wanted to order more but forgot what it was called and under multiple searches for coq10 I couldn't find it. At first, I thought it had been discontinued. Finally, I painstakingly searched all of my past orders and found it after an hour. I sometimes wonder why some things don't show-up on key-word searches.

Easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on Jul 13, 2012

I dislike pills,capsules,tablets.Just a dropper full under the tongue or 1/4teaspoon.Only been using this a few days.Haven't noticed anything yet.Has a nice taste.

Vitrol, CO Q10 liquid

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Wish I had found Vitro, Q10 a long time ago. I feel great and can tell the difference since I started taking this product.

Q10 - great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1753619 on Jan 29, 2012

Easy to take, doesn't taste too bad...

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1525865 on Nov 15, 2011

Great products - helps with energy in CFS

Seems to help my heart palpitations and is and easy way to dose

Posted by annegoggans on Jan 24, 2011

It does seem to settle heart issues that I have at night time. Nice to have a liquid to cut down on the handful of capsules that I gulp down.

Easy to ingest

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010

I've had some forms of CoQ-10 that gave me almost instant energy after ingesting it. Can't say that for this brand but I do feel it is somewhat effective. This product along with Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Vitamin B-12 is my 1-2 punch to get my body moving each morning. I don't know if they're synergistic but I do feel they're helping. I realy like the liquid delivery form. Fast and easy.

Very Potent

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Oct 30, 2010

This CoQ10 tastes delicious and works really well for my severe heart problems due to Lyme Disease. No other CoQ10 I've ever tried has helped my heart as much as this one.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1826846 on Oct 22, 2010

very tasty, me likie:)

A worthy contender to other similar products.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Aug 03, 2010

I am uncertain if this liquid product is an improvement on the dry powder capsules but it seems to be as good. It benefits my wife more as she notices the increase in her energy and feel good feature. It is also versatile in the liquid solution as it can be added to drinks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »