• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Reordered 11 quantity now

Posted by TheNutriTech on Feb 16, 2015

I can't describe it with words, I didn't expect it to be that delicious even though I'm not a dark chocolate fan, in fact, I'm crying while writing this review because, my god, it is so deliciously rich, reordered 11 of these.

a treat

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Apr 25, 2011

organic chocolate is expensive in the shops here, and I believe it's impoortant to buy organic and fair trade becasue chocolate workers are exploited. I am not a fan of cheap chocolate, so this satisfies my occasional sweet tooth and personal ethics^^

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2940226 on Dec 30, 2011

I love dark chocolate, and this is probably the best I've ever tasted. Not bitter at all. I have ordered this several times, and I highly recommend trying it!

nice

Posted by 5699576451767501185 on Mar 12, 2014

Excellent chocolate. When you're eating it you feel a real fatty taste of cocoa butter. And its sweetness is right in the middle (I've ordered also the one which is 85%, and it's more "brutal":)): a little bit more — and you'll lose the harmony.

Outstanding Dark Chocolate

Posted by Enthusiast on Jun 14, 2015

This is a wonderful fair trade chocolate which consists only of three organic ingredients: cocoa liquor, raw cane sugar and cocoa butter. It doesn't have any soy lecithin added to it. It is smooth, not too sweet and has great flavours. Chocolate enthusiasts, this is one for you!

good ingredients

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Dec 30, 2015

What I appreciate the most at this chocolate are the ingredients, no 'dangerous' ones. For my taste is a good chocolate. I bought 71% and 85 %, the 85 % one is a bit too strong, 71% ideal. Reccommend it!

It's chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Feb 18, 2016

This chocolate is food.

Favorite

Posted by 5380853016332254824 on Mar 26, 2016

Awesome taste, great price.

Sooooo Yummy

Posted by 4821845838741950006 on May 15, 2016

I love love this chocolate, it's very tasty

probably ok

Posted by 5515884073244478479 on Aug 02, 2016

I didnt try it , but i also didnt receive any adverse comment from my family member.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »