• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Disappointing chocolate

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Feb 10, 2015

Very disappointed with the quality of this chocolate. It taste sour. The acidity of the chocolate beans is very high. Will not buy again.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Feb 17, 2015

Taste good and who can resist chocolate anyway?

dark chocolate.

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Feb 20, 2015

this is awesome. who made it? whoever made it I love it.

Sweeter than what I expected

Posted by 5280735951565961399 on Mar 12, 2015

Usually with a higher Cocoa content (80%+) I expect a bitter chocolate. This was surprisingly sweeter than I thought -- more sugar content than I expected. But good chocolate bar.

tasty

Posted by 4931205870739192849 on Mar 27, 2015

great

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Mar 31, 2015

My favorite bar. Pure chocolate, the way it is supposed to be. And thank you to this company for leaving out the vanilla. Yes I know that chocolate and vanilla go well together for most people, but I find the addition of vanilla to high percentage chocolate ruins the flavor and is quite nauseating. Vanilla is great in sweeter dessert-like foods. Vivani has made the most delicious bar of chocolate. Ever since Fearless Chocolate went out of business, I did not think I would ever find something to replace it. Tried every organic chocolate bar and this is the best.

Smooth and tasty

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Apr 03, 2015

I've been looking for a replacement for Green & Black's 85% since I learned that iHerb would not carry it anymore. I think this will be it for me. It's similarly smooth and actually has even less sugar content, I think. Same size as the G&B and maybe even less expensive.

Yum!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

This is good quality, very smooth, very YUM organic choccy. Have already re-ordered.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jan 07, 2015

Dark chocolate - its this one!

Tasty

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jan 10, 2015

This was ordered for my dark-chocolate loving fiance, and was given good critiques - he even asked me to reorder.