Vivo Natural Products, Bar Soap, English Lavender, 4.5 oz (127.57 g) (Discontinued Item)

Not for me.

Posted by HildeK From Norway on Jun 21, 2012

Smells like a old lady, and not like fresh lavender. It also dried out the skin on my body, and made me itch. First soap I have actually thrown out, and not even used for hand soap.

Beautiful Moisturizing Soap

Posted by craftygirl From Canada on Jun 28, 2012

This is the most moisturizing soap from the Vivo line for me. I always use lotion after a shower not with this. It is even clearing up a patch of dry skin without a cream. While I agree it is an older English lavender smell, I LOVE it. Reminds me shopping when I was younger, smelling all the pretty soaps in a department store. I grow lavender and although this is a different fragrance it is very soft and feminine. The bits of lavender in the soap, do exfoliate very well. Even though my favourite scent is still the Rose/Jasmine, I will keep a bar of this one on hand, especially for winter.