Good Stuff

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Aug 23, 2015

these work well, they have help decrease my issue with Candida, they don't stink of garlic, you smell mostly ginger which I love. I have to give this 4 stars caz these are pills not capsules and they are pretty rough to swallow.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Apr 22, 2015

It's improve my digest problem. I will recommend my colleague to get this product. Thanks, Iherb.

great but.don't order tabs!..

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Apr 01, 2014

this is a great product but I cannot swallow the tabs. I suggest getting the capsules. I order the wrong ones twice now so BE CAREFUL.

So far so good

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

I'm using this with Now Foods' Candida Support as well as adhering to a modified diet (GAPS/Candida Diet). Together, they seem to be working. However, I find that there's no real substitute for raw garlic, so I eat a couple cloves of that a day too.

Strong antifungal

Posted by ShaunD on Apr 26, 2012

I had a very good experience with this product first few days but unfortunately I could not take it. I think my stomach was too weak. I had this very same experience when I ate raw garlic with food which explains the effectiveness of this product. So if you have no problem with garlic but need a replacement, this is simple way to help your liver and keep cholesterol levels low.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

This is a really great product, but all of the capsules have have about 10 percent less garlic in them than before. Many manufacturers are shorting products these days, and I hope this wasn't intentional. Less product for the same price is neither fair nor honest.

I think this works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Nov 24, 2011

Have had some digestive problems -bloating, and supposedly SIBO. I am working my way up to taking a little more of this and it seems to be working for me. I certainly don't see any adverse symptoms, and seem to bloat less when I take it.

Let's ginger

Posted by Reviewer2842507 on Jun 07, 2011

Strong ginger smell. Try to get use to it. I believe is good. No side effects so far.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1248241 on Apr 21, 2011

I take garlic pills regularly to keep my intestinal tract healthy, keep away candida outbreaks.

The invisible builder

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

The appetite is improved and the wet nose condition is also drying up

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »