always excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Nov 16, 2009

I'm pleased that kyloic has a formula with digestive enzymes!! I had intended to get the capsules instead of the tablets though. these are fine but will order the caps nest time.

The invisible builder

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Dec 02, 2010

The appetite is improved and the wet nose condition is also drying up

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

This is a really great product, but all of the capsules have have about 10 percent less garlic in them than before. Many manufacturers are shorting products these days, and I hope this wasn't intentional. Less product for the same price is neither fair nor honest.

Strong antifungal

Posted by ShaunD on Apr 26, 2012

I had a very good experience with this product first few days but unfortunately I could not take it. I think my stomach was too weak. I had this very same experience when I ate raw garlic with food which explains the effectiveness of this product. So if you have no problem with garlic but need a replacement, this is simple way to help your liver and keep cholesterol levels low.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2889002 on Apr 27, 2010

Vrey good and no after taste.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1248241 on Apr 21, 2011

I take garlic pills regularly to keep my intestinal tract healthy, keep away candida outbreaks.

Let's ginger

Posted by Reviewer2842507 on Jun 07, 2011

Strong ginger smell. Try to get use to it. I believe is good. No side effects so far.

So far so good

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

I'm using this with Now Foods' Candida Support as well as adhering to a modified diet (GAPS/Candida Diet). Together, they seem to be working. However, I find that there's no real substitute for raw garlic, so I eat a couple cloves of that a day too.

Good Stuff

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Aug 23, 2015

these work well, they have help decrease my issue with Candida, they don't stink of garlic, you smell mostly ginger which I love. I have to give this 4 stars caz these are pills not capsules and they are pretty rough to swallow.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Apr 22, 2015

It's improve my digest problem. I will recommend my colleague to get this product. Thanks, Iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »