VERY STRONG for candida but Duanwood Reishi is even Stronger

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 06, 2015

Great Antibiotic, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti Candida , antiviral... I have to take at least 5 per meal and 15-20 per day. Liquid Duanwood Reishi Drops by Dragon Herbs is a medicinal mushroom that will slay candida. It controls overgrowth and you will be able to eat foods you haven't in the past. Give it a good month because natural medicine must build up in your body. If you take 3 dropperfuls/day, you will be very surprised!

gut cleanse

Posted by 5714107490290597376 on Sep 02, 2015

excellent gut cleanser. One caution....if allergic to nightshades then stay away from this since is uses potato starch in the product.The corn starch in it may be GMO.

Love it for candida overload!

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I have been dealing with a candida overgrowth in my system for a couple years now. I've researched heavily and have found loads of information, some of which is helpful, some not so much for me. Certainly proper diet is important. I've used Candex as my main supplement to kill off the yeast, it worked ok, but took too many days to take effect and I had to take it often so had to buy it often. I asked a friend how she finally got rid of her yeast overload and she said kyolic garlic, 6 or 8 per meal. So I started taking this brand 6 or 8 per meal and it has gotten the candida in my system under control very quickly! It's a much better price than the Candex, which I find to be too expensive for a supplement I use regularly, and it really works for me.

it works!

Posted by 5379723739303337445 on Jun 29, 2015

Great product, it helped me clean my system after being exposed to mould-fungi for several years. The tiredness and mucous went, and I feel normal again. Recommended.

Gratamente sorprendida

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on May 14, 2015

Las cogí por probar en un pedido con otras enzimas y son las que más me han gustado para la candida. SE toleran muy bien incluso en grandes cantidades (seis al día), tienen una buena cantidad (200), buen precio, y encima están baratas. Noto que mejoro cuando las tomo entre comidas.

Best In Town - But Beware The TAXMAN

Posted by 5727406759126221930 on Apr 19, 2015

These tablets are the best of the bunch where quality & price are concerened and have certainly eased our problems with oral thrush, bloating and digestive problems but alas, having just been stung £13 ($19.43) in import duties I'm afraid it will be the last time we purchase from this brilliant site. Please everyone, check your own countries' tax laws before ordering. Good Luck To All Here At iHerb.

Maravilhoso

Posted by 4839442679212766601 on Feb 12, 2015

Galera este produto é simplesmente maravilhoso. Estou usando há uns 15 dias e os resultados são impressionantes. Sinto que este produto desinfecta o organismo e faz uma verdadeira limpeza no intestino. Estou indo ao banheiro todos os dias, o que não era comum pra mim e nos 10 primeiros dias o odor das fezes é terrível, acredito que justamente devido ao processo de limpeza do intestino, depois vai voltando ao normal. Vou comprar mais vezes com certeza!

strong

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 11, 2013

good stuff. quite strong.

Digestive and BP aid!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

This helps my mother's hypertension and digestion.

super healthy