Strong antifungal

Posted by ShaunD on Apr 26, 2012

I had a very good experience with this product first few days but unfortunately I could not take it. I think my stomach was too weak. I had this very same experience when I ate raw garlic with food which explains the effectiveness of this product. So if you have no problem with garlic but need a replacement, this is simple way to help your liver and keep cholesterol levels low.

So far so good

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 15, 2013

I'm using this with Now Foods' Candida Support as well as adhering to a modified diet (GAPS/Candida Diet). Together, they seem to be working. However, I find that there's no real substitute for raw garlic, so I eat a couple cloves of that a day too.

gut cleanse

Posted by 5714107490290597376 on Sep 02, 2015

excellent gut cleanser. One caution....if allergic to nightshades then stay away from this since is uses potato starch in the product.The corn starch in it may be GMO.

super healthy

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jul 25, 2011

Quality and affordability

great but.don't order tabs!..

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Apr 01, 2014

this is a great product but I cannot swallow the tabs. I suggest getting the capsules. I order the wrong ones twice now so BE CAREFUL.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Apr 22, 2015

It's improve my digest problem. I will recommend my colleague to get this product. Thanks, Iherb.

Good product but

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

not really odorless.

Maravilhoso

Posted by 4839442679212766601 on Feb 12, 2015

Galera este produto é simplesmente maravilhoso. Estou usando há uns 15 dias e os resultados são impressionantes. Sinto que este produto desinfecta o organismo e faz uma verdadeira limpeza no intestino. Estou indo ao banheiro todos os dias, o que não era comum pra mim e nos 10 primeiros dias o odor das fezes é terrível, acredito que justamente devido ao processo de limpeza do intestino, depois vai voltando ao normal. Vou comprar mais vezes com certeza!

strong

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 11, 2013

good stuff. quite strong.

Gratamente sorprendida

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on May 14, 2015

Las cogí por probar en un pedido con otras enzimas y son las que más me han gustado para la candida. SE toleran muy bien incluso en grandes cantidades (seis al día), tienen una buena cantidad (200), buen precio, y encima están baratas. Noto que mejoro cuando las tomo entre comidas.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »