Brings vessels into norm. Приводит сосуды в норму.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012

This means will help to bring vessels into norm. This formula doesn't give by-effects on a stomach. Heartburn isn't present. Capsules of the average size. Are swallowed easily. I use on 2 pieces in the morning and in the evening. For the general improvement of an organism too it is very good! I will continue a course. Это средство поможет привести сосуды в норму. Данная формула не дает побочных явлений на желудок. Изжоги нет. Капсулы среднего размера. Глотаются легко. Употребляю по 2 штуки утром и вечером. Для общего оздоровления организма тоже очень хорошо! Буду продолжать курс.

Great tasting garlic

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 19, 2012

I purchased this garlic because it was a veggie product. This is a good product but the only thing is the capsulse is half full. But I am still satisfied with my purchase.

Great product!

Posted by 5695452656391731399 on Mar 20, 2013

I have not been sick since I started using Kyolic. I take one /day and a couple of more if I feel that something is not feeling right. Great product.

Good

Posted by 4995015792487878822 on Oct 09, 2012

Fine quality

hard to tell

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Apr 21, 2016

I'm taking this cos it's supposed to take some plaque from the arteries and I don't know if it has worked, but I suspect it has. I fell better rather than worse.

A woman in her 80's put me onto this. I have never looked back!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016

A woman in her 80's put me onto this. reported 20 years illness free on Kyolic!! Take a probiotic too and you'll be right!!

caused severe gastritis

Posted by 5107289244853456397 on Mar 08, 2016

I'd like to like it but the three times i took it for Candida it caused stomach pain the day after. i know it's awesome but i couldn't stomach it.

Kyolic with no whey

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Jun 11, 2015

I like screw caps, but this screw cap is tighter than the Kyolic Reserve bottle, so it's a bit harder to open and close. I put on a different cap from a different company. Anyway, good non-whey formula. I use other types of garlic also.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1682427 on Sep 02, 2015

Got as part of a detox regimen - not a real noticeable difference for me. No taste, easy to digest