Avoided surgery

Posted by Reviewer1190527 on Dec 27, 2009

Before I learned of the power of aged garlic to reverse plaque deposition, I had my left carotid artery opened surgically. The right one was scheduled for later. Now my arteries are "wide open", so there will be no more surgery. I advised a friend who was planning the same surgery, and he was able to avoid it as well.

Kyolic Garlic Order

Posted by Reviewer1981494 on Oct 06, 2008

My mom has been taking Kyolic garlic for 5 years and her blood pressure is 120/80. She is 81 years old and before taking the product her BP was running 150/90.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Cardiovascular

Posted by Reviewer1739514 on Sep 16, 2008

My whole family uses this product. It is the only name I trust and we have used it for years. It heads off infections (take during a cold or flu and no ear infections afterwards!) is good for arteries, etc. Five stars means I'm completely satisfied.

Improves Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1880624 on Sep 25, 2009

Have started and stopped this supplement three times and have noticed a profound improvement in my allergies whenever I resume taking it.

Kyolic, 600 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2814362 on Feb 16, 2008

6 Kyolic per day (3500 mg)lowers my blood pressure 20 to 30 points. It did the same thing within three days for my husband and elderly mother. I had to break her high blood pressure pill in half, and now question if she needs it at all. She is 76, overweight, and after 2 cups of coffee before her blood pressure pill, it was still only 135 over 87.

Great supplement for heart health

Posted by Reviewer2840275 on May 18, 2011

Great natural alternative for reducing cholesterol and triglycerides !!! My cholesterol and triglycerides were well above the normal range and my doctor wanted to put me on a medication to reduce both. I started on a regimen of kyolic garlic extract taking 6 to 10 capsules daily. Within a month on my next doctor's visit; both the cholesterol and triglycerides had dropped well into the normal range. My doctor couldn't believe it !!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with high lipid profiles.

Aged Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Nov 26, 2010

This garlic is fine, but you have to take too many a day, which is unfortunate. Kyolic does not fill their capsules completely, so they are larger than need be. Don't buy the "tablets", as they are uncomfortably shaped with sharp edges and are not coated, and get stuck in you esophagus.

Great Immune Support and anti-you name it

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

Yes it's anti everything, I love this product because it's odorless and very effective at the same time. I haven't had a cold/flu since I started this supplement, which is a great thing! Just watch for probiotics, don't take it at the same time with garlic. Take it 3 hours before/after, because garlic kills!

Wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on May 20, 2009

Garlic can often take the place of antibiotics, especially for bacterial infections (colds, etc.). It works with the body, unlike most prescription antibiotics. My family & I have utilized this brand for many years. It has shortened our colds and made them less severe. This should be a daily part of anyone's supplemental regiem.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Cardiovascular Formula 100,

Posted by Reviewer3259995 on Oct 12, 2007

I have been using all of these products for Hasimoto's thyroiditis will excellent results. Labs are normal and symptoms are gone.