Helped me recover

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Mar 23, 2011

I am allergic to all antibiotics so was having a very hard time dealing with a serious upper respiratory infection. When the usual herbs and vitamins didn't seem to be making much impact after several weeks, I resorted to large doses of Kyolic and began to notice a difference within two or three days.

Helps with High Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1954825 on Oct 17, 2009

I have not been taking this product but for several weeks but it seems to be helping. I would say the Garlic has helped drop my pressure by 10 points.

Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer2571424 on Oct 14, 2008

I've been taking Kyolic in this form for over (30) years. The (2) bottle pack is the best value around!

Kyolic garlic

Posted by Reviewer1001157 on Oct 21, 2008

Product is very good and I would recommend it to anyone as it helps with immune system.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Jun 07, 2008

WAKUNAGA KYOLIC GARLIC IS THE BEST.

ms daffy

Posted by Reviewer1936066 on Jun 29, 2008

I have found this product to be very palatble and does not repeat.

Great product for cold

Posted by Reviewer1137298 on Mar 29, 2007

I usually use a capsle to put this liquid and take two capsles a day. But, when I get cold, I take two capsles three times a day. It always helps me to get better in a day or two. I love this product.

necessary

Posted by Reviewer3115242 on Nov 15, 2009

very strong anti fungal great for my mould allergy

Immune system modulator

Posted by Reviewer1103072 on Feb 07, 2009

Has virtually eliminated my hay-fever, and I haven't had a cold since I started taking this 6 years ago (I take 7.5ml per day, ie about a bottle per week.)

Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Aug 21, 2009

The best garlic supplement I've found yet. The liquid is pleasant-tasting and it really works well to combat infections. I had 5 infected teeth in my mouth for who-knows-how-long. I took this garlic before, during and after getting them extracted. I refused the antibiotics and never needed them! Of course I had to take alot of garlic, but it's totally safe, unlike antibiotics.