It's not odorless,but the smell calms down after while.Good for acne,fleas etc..

Posted by marley on Nov 26, 2013

Just started giving it to my pet to deter fleas and was not able to detect garlic breath after so many minutes so that is a good thing.It is also good for acne.I add just a drop or two of the liquid in Madre Magic All Purpose Skin Cream (also sold at iherb )and rub it on my skin it makes my skin look bright and I noticed some of the blackheads were coming out on their own when I used this combination on my face.Do not use this on broken skin or it will sting. Click my username Marley to see my other review.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by 5367688345200171265 on Nov 17, 2013

I like its taste a lot when mixed in the water. I'm having my first bottle, so can't tell much about its effect, but I think it's doing good for me. I hope I get less colds.

I love this product

Posted by 5472073001611319435 on Sep 26, 2014

I have been Kyolic garlic extract for a few years and it is very useful concerning certain conditions (ear infections, skin conditions, etc. Kyolic extract is a staple in my household.

Good Product!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

This a good product for the price. Does not give you a garlic breath smell but it has a strong taste and is very concentrated. Iherb good customer service and DHL good fast delivery!

Good

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Jan 22, 2016

My kids use it everyday.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by 4749072711137612743 on May 16, 2016

I use a squirt each morning in my drink to keep the blood in good form.

Kyolic review

Posted by Reviewer2331905 on Aug 03, 2010

I have used Kyolic garlic for years but have had trouble finding it recently so I was glad to see that you carry it.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Oct 20, 2013

A great addition to raw garlic which i use a garlic press to add to salad dressing. It works in a slightly different way to raw garlic but both help maintain cardiovascular health along with the right diet that includes Extra virgin oil, omega 3 & mainly plant based & raw where possible plus certain natural supplements.

Hard to say whether this works or not

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

I say this, as the stuff is absolutely VILE (and the taste of rancid garlic stays in your mouth forever) so it's hard to give it a fair trial due to the disgusting taste. (Anyone who says that this tastes 'fine' either works for the company who makes it, or has no tastebuds and/or sense of smell! ;-) Shame, really...

Ok

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

Taste is ok. Easy to take.