Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer2028207 on Jun 20, 2009

The only way to get the beneficial healing qualities of garlic for me,very affordable for a superior product,yesssssss!!

Excellent service and price

Posted by Reviewer2035186 on Mar 01, 2009

My order for Wakunaga Kyolic garlic was promptly despatched and the price was excellent.Great company.Thanks

Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on Feb 28, 2010

Excellent natural product for prevention, and healing of colds and flu. Works very well. No smell or overly strong taste, just mix with fruit juice.

kyolic garlic

Posted by Reviewer2332302 on Mar 26, 2010

easy to use, no garlic smell

Grate sevice

Posted by Reviewer3350704 on Dec 12, 2009

good product

Great for mercury detox

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

I started taking this after getting my amalgams removed and have seen a great improvement in my health. Some have called garlic a miracle food and I can see why, I feel less tired and I can tell that the mercury is being removed from my body when I take this alongside some other supplements. I've also not gotten a cold since I've been taking this. On top of that, the taste is pleasant and there's no garlic odor so that's a definitely plus. An awesome form of garlic to take for the long term. One of my favorite supplements.

This liquid packs a punch

Posted by Reviewer2192074 on Feb 19, 2012

Excellent I have used this only for a short term but all ready have notice a more younger youthful appearance. I feel more alive too. excellent will purchase this again.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1967151 on Feb 25, 2011

this product is very good and the service is excellent