Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer1113783 on Feb 22, 2008

My husband has been using Kyolic for over a year. His blood pressure has been stable at 125/70 down from 159/82. We would highly recommend Kyolic for anyone who has problems with high blood pressure. We appreciate iHerb for their immediate shippment.

Great products.

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on Mar 05, 2009

Wanted to add Cayenne to my regimin because it can remove plaque in the arteries, being preventative. No problem with cayenne on stomach.

Kyolic garlic

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Sep 17, 2009

Mostly good ingredients - except for Magnesium Stearate. My health practitioner has advised me NOT to take this as it forms a bio-film, which can prevent absorption. For that reason I shall not purchase this product again.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 11, 2009

I order this product for my husband to help with his blood pressure and cholestoral. It works great!

Kylolic

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on May 10, 2010

Love this for the added hawthorn for the heart.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2240406 on Apr 02, 2011

I love this product and feel it is an important part of my heart health, and blood pressure. I highly recommend it.

Wakunaga - Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer2216068 on Aug 15, 2008

I use this product regularly (and some others). It is hard to say whether it is effective, but my blood pressure has been lower. However, it could be due to other supplements or weight loss.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Circulation, Formula 106, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1531236 on Jan 21, 2012

Very important product ...keeps you going and calm

Garlic.

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Feb 09, 2012

In days I found an immediate improvement. Unexpected really. Now just keep taking it daily. 1st time i bought Wakunaga. Seems a quality garlic.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008

My husband and I both take this twice a day along with our Omega 3 oil, both of which, and the combination of which helps to keep our cholesterol in check. I read in research that in order for the Omega oils to work fully one needs to add garlic to it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »