10% Off Orders Over $40!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Formula 102, Aged Garlic Extract, Candida Cleanse & Digestion, 200 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Controls Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jan 18, 2012

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

Posted by Reviewer1805041 on Oct 14, 2008

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Best Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 17, 2008

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2523752 on Oct 07, 2010

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1547730 on Jan 31, 2008

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »