Controls Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jan 18, 2012

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

Posted by Reviewer1805041 on Oct 14, 2008

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Best Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jan 17, 2008

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1547730 on Jan 31, 2008

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2523752 on Oct 07, 2010

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Digestion Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps (WAK-10242)

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on Jan 17, 2009

Very helpful & thrilled that it's vegan. Thank u.

Good garlic! Good breath too!!

Posted by Reviewer2675993 on May 09, 2009

Garlic is a great and healthy food which helps boost my immune system, and Kyolic garlic has all of the benefits of garlic without the garlic breath problem!

NO Burp!

Posted by LanceSavoy on Sep 16, 2010

Nice Garlic supp with no after burp, no odor. Addition of the digestive enzymes was nice also.

Wakunaga-Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Nov 30, 2011

Been using for years..Love it and how it works gently on digestion.

WAK-10242