Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 109, 80 Capsules

Love this product.

Posted by LauraAhearn From Michigan on Sep 14, 2010

Lowered my bp by 20 pts, both on diastolic and systolic. When I went off for a month to see if it was this product lowering it, my bp shot back up about 10 pts on each. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3100938 From Michigan on Jun 29, 2010

I think this is the best garlic formula out because you get a real two-fer here being coupled with natto. It is more expensive and I would be happier if iHerb carried it in a bigger, more cost-effective, bottle. I take garlic for my blood pressure, along with other things (primarily Soloray Calcium Citrate & Magnesium 1:1 ratio supplement). Natto breaks down fibrin, which causes heart/circulatory problems as people age. It is also one of the recommended supplements in a regime to ward off fibroid tumors.

WORKS GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1380455 From Pennsylvania on Aug 28, 2011

My Blood Pressure came down, in particular the lower number that was elevated. My doctor was pleased, I was pleased and I am keeping this product as a daily supplement that keeps the doctor from nagging me about my blood pressure.

doing the job

Posted by Reviewer3309192 From Arizona on Mar 01, 2011

am now taking 2 caps and sprinkling on my food;with 160.000 h.u.s of african bird's eye cayenne,(just a pinch)not only my b.p. has normalized, but my serum cholesterol hdl/ldl has too. great product if used judicially.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1118052 From Nebraska on Oct 23, 2009

I was so happy to find this combination of ingredients. they are quite a bit more expensive than most of the other kyloic formulas.