Love this product.

Posted by LauraAhearn on Sep 14, 2010

Lowered my bp by 20 pts, both on diastolic and systolic. When I went off for a month to see if it was this product lowering it, my bp shot back up about 10 pts on each. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jun 29, 2010

I think this is the best garlic formula out because you get a real two-fer here being coupled with natto. It is more expensive and I would be happier if iHerb carried it in a bigger, more cost-effective, bottle. I take garlic for my blood pressure, along with other things (primarily Soloray Calcium Citrate & Magnesium 1:1 ratio supplement). Natto breaks down fibrin, which causes heart/circulatory problems as people age. It is also one of the recommended supplements in a regime to ward off fibroid tumors.

WORKS GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Aug 28, 2011

My Blood Pressure came down, in particular the lower number that was elevated. My doctor was pleased, I was pleased and I am keeping this product as a daily supplement that keeps the doctor from nagging me about my blood pressure.

doing the job

Posted by Reviewer3309192 on Mar 01, 2011

am now taking 2 caps and sprinkling on my food;with 160.000 h.u.s of african bird's eye cayenne,(just a pinch)not only my b.p. has normalized, but my serum cholesterol hdl/ldl has too. great product if used judicially.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Oct 23, 2009

I was so happy to find this combination of ingredients. they are quite a bit more expensive than most of the other kyloic formulas.

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer1526140 on Dec 14, 2009

This is the first time I have ordered formula 109. I have always been pleased with formula 106. but formula 109 was highly recommended for blood pressure control, so I decided to change.

BP

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Nov 16, 2011

Wonderful product. Very useful in lowering blood pressure.

Highly recommeded

Posted by Korutherapy on Mar 16, 2013

Tried different garlic formulas before, but this one seems to to the trick. Lowered my BP to a normal healthy range within weeks. Suntheanine is very calming and the Nattokinase breaks down blood clots.

I bought this for...

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 05, 2013

...someone else and their health improved while taking this and krill.

Keeping the heart healthy

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Nov 16, 2010

I take 4 of these each day to maintain healthy heart vessels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »