Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1324208 on Apr 27, 2010

Excellent Product

Super Immune Formula!!!

Posted by KHALEDALSULOOMI on May 05, 2010

I test it on 2 of my friends, they was infected with flow, within 6 hours they feel the different, second day as nothing happen but with 4 tablet within 6 hours. I strongly recommend it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3276670 on May 15, 2010

While my family got hit with a cold recently I'm dead sure these are what pulled me through unscathed. These are brilliant.

Great Immune Formula

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 01, 2011

The addition of olive leaf and oregano oil, mushroom and astralagus make this an excellent immune-boosting formula at a great price.

great formula for immune health

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

I take this at the first hint of a sore throat and more often than not, it seems to help me get rid of it. Garlic is a natural blood cleaner and this does not make me smell like garlic ( as far as I can tell, as I eat a fair amount of fresh garlic as well)

Excellent formulation

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Dec 18, 2011

Great combination of ingredient at a good value. I feel strong and healthy when I take this product.

Wakunaga Kyolic Garlic Immune formula

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 08, 2012

Very effective product that does what it claims!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2224762 on Feb 14, 2012

Best cold prevention out there. Take 2 pills twice daily with food and you can say goodbye to the flu bug.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Mar 05, 2012

I love the Wakunaga Kyolic products! I started taking this several weeks ago. Everyone around me is sick, and I'm still well! I guess it works! There's no garlic taste, or garlic burps or bad breath or anything. I highly recommend this line of products, especially the Garlic-Immune formula. They have so many choices to choose according to your own needs.

Helps boost immune system!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This definitely helped me to feel better when I was sick. The only negative is the price compared to buying regular garlic supplements but the aged process might be worth the extra cost.