Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Immune, Formula 103, 200 Capsules

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2835112 on Mar 05, 2012

I love the Wakunaga Kyolic products! I started taking this several weeks ago. Everyone around me is sick, and I'm still well! I guess it works! There's no garlic taste, or garlic burps or bad breath or anything. I highly recommend this line of products, especially the Garlic-Immune formula. They have so many choices to choose according to your own needs.

Helps boost immune system!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This definitely helped me to feel better when I was sick. The only negative is the price compared to buying regular garlic supplements but the aged process might be worth the extra cost.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Aug 03, 2012

great

Helps immunity, etc.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I take 2 capsules a day, the garlic and mushrooms I think help against cancer and keeps your body healthy. God bless you all.

Formula 103

Posted by Reviewer2932589 on Oct 15, 2012

Haven't been sick since I started taking this, and no noticeable garlic taste or odors produced... you can however taste the oregano briefly once you swallow the capsules. Will definitely continue to take this as a daily supplement.