Great garlic supplement

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 18, 2015

This is great, no odor at all (best to eat during meal just to be sure), and it is great for immunity - I didn't get a cold or flu while taking these, even surrounded with sick people! But, you must be careful considering dosage if you have normal or low blood pressure. I have a normal pressure and when I take this supplement and exercise I feel very dizzy. So I take half caplet a day. Anything above 600 mg is just to much for me. Other than that - this is great!

good

Posted by 5351309386733214758 on Apr 15, 2014

I loved it too

way too big for me to swallow

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Dec 17, 2013

I like Kyolic products, but this one is just too big and gets stuck in my throat. I'm going back to the regular formula 100 capsules BID.

I don't know...

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Dec 15, 2013

I am taking it for long time but I am not sure if it works.

sinus relief

Posted by 5609940295164393940 on Dec 05, 2013

My husband had a terrible problem with his sinuses and had problems sleeping and used nasal sprays at least 6 times a day and this appeared to be exacerbating his problem. Since taking one a day Kyolic garlic his sinusitis has improved greatly and he only uses nasal spray once a day and feels much improved. An added bonus is that it reduced his High blood pressure and He has reduced his medications by half. Great product would highly recommend.

good blood pressure results

Posted by Reviewer2318734 on Aug 06, 2013

Trying to go drug free & this has helped me in this. I like the 1000 mg, only have to take one.

Kyolic, a good aged garlic extract.

Posted by 5735277635413711724 on Jun 19, 2013

I´ve been taking Kyolic for about a year and I´ve to say that my blood lipidic profile has improved a lot. Good stuff to prevent cardiovascular disorders. It´s worth taking it. And absolutely free from garlic odor.

Way too big to swallow!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 08, 2013

I have been taking Kyolic garlic for years and was thrilled to find a larger amount as between my meds and supplements I end up taking so many pills every day I can never get them all taken! The 600mg capsules are small and easy to take. Add in another 400gms and they rise to definitely large (maybe a size bigger than double) and not easy to take. Thus I have to cut them and then they are crumbly and the garlic taste escapes and they are still not that easy to take. I have given up, slung out the bottle and will go back to the 600's - definitely a waste of money

BP down

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 08, 2013

Thought the machine was broken since there was such a vast change. Have not had blood work so don't know about other factors. Had been put on 2 different RX's at different times and could not tolerate either. There is no odor or problems to my sensitive stomach. I started with 3 caps then moved to 2. Currently take 1 or 2 daily and occasionally none but that doesn't seem to matter. def recommend!

Aged Garlic

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

This is probably the best garlic product out there. It did give me garlic breath though!