Way too big to swallow!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 08, 2013

I have been taking Kyolic garlic for years and was thrilled to find a larger amount as between my meds and supplements I end up taking so many pills every day I can never get them all taken! The 600mg capsules are small and easy to take. Add in another 400gms and they rise to definitely large (maybe a size bigger than double) and not easy to take. Thus I have to cut them and then they are crumbly and the garlic taste escapes and they are still not that easy to take. I have given up, slung out the bottle and will go back to the 600's - definitely a waste of money

Wakunaga- Kyolic, Garlic and it's benefit to me.

Posted by Reviewer2834505 on Jul 11, 2009

The greatest benefit of the kyolic aged garlic is the health aspect. It helps lower your Cholesterol and lowered blood pressure is a benefit as well. The Wakunaga-Kyolic aged garlic is also absorbed by your body in such a way that you do not have a garlic odor when you perspire nor does it leave you with "Garlic breath". I can attest to the health benefits for myself in my cholesterol numbers. They have gone from the high 290's to 199 or 200 with the addition of the garlic to my diet. I have not had to take any of the medication generally prescribed for high cholesterol.

kyolic garlic

Posted by Reviewer2426041 on Oct 25, 2007

It's aged,it's pure, it's got max mg. per caplet. And it really gets my blood pressure down!

Heart and Immune Support w/added benefits: Natural Bug Repellent

Posted by Reviewer1893016 on May 22, 2008

I've been taking garlic for my heart and immune system. The strong smell and after-taste can be avoided if it is taken in the middle of a meal. I give my animals garlic/yeast pills for natural resistance to fleas, ticks, & mosquitoes. Normally, I'm the one being bit by these insects... not this year! It would appear that garlic helps repel pests from people too.

sinus relief

Posted by 5609940295164393940 on Dec 05, 2013

My husband had a terrible problem with his sinuses and had problems sleeping and used nasal sprays at least 6 times a day and this appeared to be exacerbating his problem. Since taking one a day Kyolic garlic his sinusitis has improved greatly and he only uses nasal spray once a day and feels much improved. An added bonus is that it reduced his High blood pressure and He has reduced his medications by half. Great product would highly recommend.

excellent product

Posted by unseen on May 14, 2016

Garlic one of the best herbs out there for immunity as it's safe for a long term use, also has effect on blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetic, I find this brand is the best in the market may be not the powerful one but still the best all around as some strong garlic brands makes you smell like a walking garlic clove and you really don't want that specially if you have a partner or friends, another great thing is this is a one time only tablet the size was more than fine for me but if you find it big or the concentration is high there a vegan product from the same company with low strength and small capsules but for me this is exactly what I need.هذا الثوم وهو الحمدلله نباتي/حلال بالنسبة لي هذا الشركة أفضل شركة مصنّعة للثوم لأنه ما يظهر لك راائحة .. الثوم طبعاً فوائده للمناعة وضغط الدم و الكوليسترول و السكري، هذا تركيز عالي حبة وحدة في اليوم إذا كانت الأقراص كبيرة أو التركيز عالي فيه منتج ثاني من نفس الشركة كبسولات صغيرة وتركيز أقل.

One Per Day!

Posted by Reviewer2086312 on Mar 07, 2011

This dose of Garlic works well for me and it is a better value when you look at the mg. size you get vs the smaller dose size in the other sizes available.I just cut in half to double the pill amount vs the others. More doses for your dollar. I bought for blood pressure reduction.It lowers it 8-10 points for the top number and 3-4 on the lower when I limit salty foods and stay hydrated.Worth a try for sure.

BP down

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 08, 2013

Thought the machine was broken since there was such a vast change. Have not had blood work so don't know about other factors. Had been put on 2 different RX's at different times and could not tolerate either. There is no odor or problems to my sensitive stomach. I started with 3 caps then moved to 2. Currently take 1 or 2 daily and occasionally none but that doesn't seem to matter. def recommend!

Kyolic Garlic

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008

Lots of research behind this garlic. This is a nice one a day formula.

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Mar 06, 2009

The best value for money I have found. Already I wake-up less frequently during the night to urinate. Not very strong evidence just yet that it protects the prostate from overgrowth but it's a good start.