Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Original Formula, 100 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Just fine, but

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jun 09, 2010

I think I'm swithing to bulk organic garlic powder for the same benefits and big savings.

Aged Garlic

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

much better than some of the others that cuase burps. This is very suble on the taste buds and the stomach.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

I have brought this brand in Australia for years for a much dearer price, so I am happy to pay this amount. I take this supplement for winter to help keep the cold and flus away.

Helps with gout treatment

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Kyolic Aged Garlic extract to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Have used this before as highly recommended.