Kyo-Dolphilus cured IBS

Posted by Reviewer1658101 on Dec 27, 2008

Having suffered from IBS for 6 years with no end in sight, I tried Kyo-Dolphilus after reading about it from a cardiologist's wife. Thank God I have now been normal for 3 weeks. Medical doctors can do nothing for IBS-diet regulation helps but is no cure. Combining Yogurt with Kyo-Dophilus has worked. It is quite cheap and has no side effects. Each case is different, but finally the yogurt with the Kyo seems to be working for me. Thank you! Rodney Field

Miraculous stuff, possibly in combination with......

Posted by Reviewer1172795 on Nov 02, 2009

If you suffer from acid reflux, seasonal allergies, a stomach ulcer and are sensitive to odors and motion to the point of dizzyness like I have been for all to many years please do yourself a favor and read on. I use a combination Kyodophilus, acid ease and DGL licorice. No more nexium and nasalcort and in that I attributed the dizzyness to candida I took these products in an effort to combat these symptoms and must now say WOW. I first started using them all about a year ago and wanted to wait before posting a review. Imbalances in stomach flora are responsible for so many ailments its incredible. Mention it to a doctor and they respectfully look at you like your nuts. Be well.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1473713 on Feb 29, 2008

I was diagnosed with acid reflux and have been on and off prevacid; nexxium; Aciphex...for years. Iam firm believer in herbal remedies, "for every illness that exists, there is something in nature to cure it" so I did research. Since finding this product, I not only don't have acid reflux anymore, I have lost a little weight and rarely get sick. Having the "GOOD" bacteria in your body rather than the "BAD" bacteria we get from processed foods and everything we are exposed to daily makes all the difference in the world. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone, especially those with digestive issues.

Best Acidophilus of Many

Posted by Reviewer2641541 on Sep 20, 2007

I've used this over the years while being on serious antibiotics. I've rotated through a variety of brands and through a variety of probiotic formulations. I keep coming back to Kyo-Dophilus for both its efficacy and portability due to its heat stability -- great stuff!

Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1797921 on Mar 03, 2009

I've used a lot of probiotics over the years and this one is the best by far. I even sprinkle some in my kitties' food and voila...no more constipation or loose tummies. I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and I wish I had known about this brand at the onset of my diagnosis. Within 48 hours of using it my stomach and gut have improved immensely. I'm tolerating fats more easily and have been able to expand my menu greatly. Wonderful product and I highly recommend it for people and their animals alike.

the best choice i have ever made !

Posted by Reviewer2346534 on Aug 13, 2012

it helps me go toilet everyday and I felt much more better !

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2059724 on May 16, 2010

My husband suffers from chronic stomach pain, thought to be diverticulitis. This blend really helps. It is also economical, as the ones sold in stores cost much more. He needs to take 3 or 4 before each meal, so it can really add up. A bottle of 30 gets used in no time, so this is a real blessing and so effective!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jan 11, 2009

I have tried many, many different probiotcs and I always come back to this one. It doesn't have to be refrigerated which is great. It colonizes, unlike other products that are more transient in their effectivenes.

Terry, MN

Posted by Reviewer2965792 on Nov 23, 2008

about 40 of the capsules were empty in the bottle.

Powerful probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Nov 03, 2010

I tested the power of DDS-1 acidophilus, and really liked it. But I was drawn to Kyo-Dophilus because it also has B. longum, which is difficult to come by. I've been thrilled to discover when I replace 2 of these capsules for 2.5 billion DDS-1, these capsules are just as powerful in balancing candida. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »