The best probiotic...period.

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Jun 09, 2009

After spending years, yes years, researching many and trying many different probiotics I can confidently say that this product, Kyo-Dophilus 9 by Wakunaga is the best. It contains 9 probiotic strains that are human source, they are all independently verified for efficacy and the product is shelf/heat stable ideal for travel/room temperature storage. And my results from this product, 2 capsules a day as directed, have been amazing. Elimination of bloating, indigestion and a marked increase in energy, clear skin and a greater sense of wellness. This probiotic delivers, and iHerb's price and customer service is superb.

Fab Product

Posted by Reviewer2363016 on May 16, 2009

I have ulcerative colitis, nothing would control it, not steroids or azothioprine and it had been recommended that I have an illiostomy. Not wanting to go down that route I looked for an alternative. Kyo Dophillius changed my life, from spending hours in the bathroom a day I now have normal bowel movements and am off all meds.

An excellent choice if you're looking for a good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2089330 on Jun 26, 2012

I started giving two of these to my Dad (two capsules daily opened up into tomato juice) because I wanted to boost his immunity and prevent all the opportunistic infections, etc. someone with congestive heart failure will have. After a very short time, his health improved dramatically. He stopped getting sore throats, and stopped developing new illnesses. He doesn't feel he needs his cane, but most remarkably, his constant skin cancers have stopped flaring up. My mom had been using cream prescribed from the doctor constantly on his head but doesn't need to do that anymore. I attribute it 100% to the Kyodophilus. So, I bought a 360 capsule bottle for my sister, the sun lover (who had also had some skin cancer) and within a little over a week she reported that although she didn't notice anything in particular about her skin, her gastrointestinal functioning had improved dramatically so she is going to continue using it for that alone. She is a nurse and very skeptical about "natural remedies." I take Jarrodophilus because it works very well for me but am seriously considering switching to the far cheaper Kyodophilus 9.

Perfect With Antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 26, 2012

I had to take 10-days worth of heavy-duty antibiotics, but I live in Arizona where shipments of probiotics, even if they come packed in dry ice, tend to get downright hot by the time I get them. My son, who teaches English in Japan, orders from iHerb all the time and recommended Kyo-Dophilus 9 because it's one of the more potent probiotics and does not have to be refreigerated, plus his products always arrived really fast. My bottles arrived the next day (even though I hadn't asked for overnight delivery), and I took one capsule with each of 4 antibiotic capsules per day. I never got any of the annoying intestinal problems associated with killing off all the good bacteria in the gut.

Regular Finally

Posted by Reviewer3226128 on Feb 23, 2011

This product works very well. I am finally regular for the first time in my life.

GREAT NON-LACTOSE ACIDOPHILUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1206593 on Apr 24, 2010

I tried others but most contain lactose which this does not. My acid stomach kept me up at night, but since taking KD-9, I can sleep without pain and keeps bowel movement regular. I tried regular Kyo-Dophilus but this works much better.

Wakunaga-Kyolic, Kyou-Dophilus 9

Posted by Reviewer3048924 on Dec 28, 2008

Used this previously then changed to another one. I came back to this because it seems to work better.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Jun 30, 2009

I have been using these for about 3 weeks, and I feel great. I strongly believe that probiotics help with your immunity and digestion, and need to be taken daily by everyone. I like that you don't have to worry about cold storage, and you can't beat the price! Their children's chewable product is great also. Great company!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Mar 07, 2011

I have been using this product for some time and it really helps with digestion and daily bowel movement. Great price at iherb too.

does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Aug 09, 2011

I used to have candida. After working hard with a natural doctor to get rid of it, and taking a much more expensive probiotic during that season, I was finally candida free. That was about 2 years ago. Since then I've been taking this probiotic, and it hasn't come back at all. It does its job.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »