So good!

Posted by Reviewer1072239 on Dec 27, 2011

I take this for my own digestion since my gall bladder was removed. Have also given it to my granddaughter when she was an infant to regulate her bowels. Doctors suggested surgery but this corrected her problem and without any of the trauma. 3 Months later, she no longer took this and is a perfectly healthy kindergartner now. I definitely suggest this for digestive issues as a first step.

Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1816397 on Mar 22, 2011

I have severe IBS and have tried many supplements to no avail. I have found a definite improvement after a few weeks using the Kyo Dophilus with Enzymes. My symptoms have improved by about 70% which I is really good for as severe as my case is. I used to never leave the house without taking imodium before hand and seldom felt comfortable in going out to eat. I still have symptoms right after eating but usually the duration is much shorter and less severe. It did take several weeks before I started see an improvement so my advice is to give them a chance to start working. I'm ordering a second bottle today.

Helped a lot

Posted by Reviewer2727291 on Jan 08, 2008

At sixty, my digestion issues require help. This product has helped a lot.

love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1390569 on Feb 07, 2008

this is one of the best products i could've ever bought! perfect for people who have any type of digestion problems.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1590452 on Mar 29, 2009

I find the product excellent. I take medication for acid reflux and crohns and the combination with enzymes added to this help me alot. Great site and quick delivery JayDee

Great

Posted by Reviewer1802065 on Mar 17, 2010

Great for gas & indigestion. My husband and son love it. It has helped them to eat more foods with out getting sick.

Love KyoDophilus

Posted by Reviewer3258869 on Nov 17, 2010

This is my favorite "Dophilus" brand. I take one almost everyday. I definitely recommend this product if you have digestion problems.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Jan 25, 2011

very good product!

good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Mar 09, 2012

My son & I both try to remember to take these every day.

kyolic with enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3006376 on Jul 19, 2011

this product was recommended for me and I am pleased with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »