Kyo-Green is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1452678 on Jan 17, 2012

I am very happy with this product. It works great in my morning smoothie

Familiar product

Posted by Reviewer3200166 on Dec 30, 2011

Very satisfied with being able to order this product that I use daily and have it delivered to place in which it is difficult to procure.

Go Green!

Posted by Reviewer1247154 on Sep 20, 2011

I start every day with a tsp.of Kyo-Green in my pineapple juice. Tastes much better in juice than mixed with water. Not sure how much energy I get from it, but I do feel good about the amount of greens that I am taking in on a daily basis.

Green is good!

Posted by Reviewer2435046 on Jul 31, 2011

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Kyo green powder

Posted by Reviewer2276151 on Jun 10, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I think the price for the size of this product is a great price.

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer3318330 on Feb 06, 2011

With winter my energy levels were low and thought I had better do something before the winter depression sets in. A friend suggested Kyo Green and after using it for one week I noticed a difference. I have artheritis in my left knee and occasionally have difficulty walking. As I read about the ingredients in Kyo Green, I found I had less inflamation in the knee. My over health is much better and so far this winter I have not fallen ill to any flu or virus. I went from trying a 2.8 oz to a 10.2 oz. I will be ordering more.

Great Greens

Posted by Reviewer3330898 on Jan 26, 2011

My favorite greens mix of all, and i have tried alot! I think it is the best blend of greens and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't be without them!

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2171079 on Sep 23, 2010

The last time I went to my hair stylist to have my hair colored I heard her remark to a fellow-stylist that she had mixed up 'way too much color. After awhile she told me that my hair was not nearly as gray as the last time she had colored it. I told her that I'd been taking Kyo-Green, and that, indeed, it had given color to my hair when I'd used it before, but I had run out sometime ago, and hadn't begun taking it again until recently. IHerb.com has the best prices, and while I know that there are many "green drinks" on the market, Kyo-Green, for me, is far and away the best! And, it costs about 1/2 of what I pay for it locally. Truly, I could be a Kyo-green spokesperson! Love it! My 20-year old son also takes it for increased energy. It is the only green drink whose taste he doesn't mind. Some of the drinks try to mask the earhy natural flavor of the ingredients. We like it in water just fine!

Green is IN!

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Apr 26, 2010

Great price and good product and does help me to be regular. All the green goodness in a glass. Singapore

Kyo-Green is great!

Posted by Reviewer2185783 on Mar 17, 2010

This is the best best-tasting green drink mix I've ever tried. It dissolves well and has a pleasant taste, easily palatable in plain water as well as juice. Seems to help increase energy and facilitates good bowel function. iHerb.com has the best price I've found anywhere, and the product was delivered in excellent time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »