The Green Drink With It All

Posted by Reviewer1765201 on Jun 29, 2009

I've been taking this product for years and love taking a Super Food to balance my busy life. I don't always eat all the vegetables I need and this drink does it for me. Very cleansing and give me energy, too.

Kyolic green drink

Posted by Reviewer1948078 on Aug 04, 2009

This product also goes into my Green drink "secret Weapon" I use it every day! You'll have tons of energy!!! watch out!...

Nice Boost

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on Aug 31, 2009

This stuff gives me energy and cleanses at the same time. The taste is bland, so I use a little stevia and a dash of organic apple juice.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Sep 22, 2009

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1910299 on Oct 13, 2009

I love this product, it gives me energy, tastes great w/ oj and haven't gotten the family cold that has been around twice. I highly recommend this product and was received in a timely manner. Thanks.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1082803 on Dec 14, 2009

I was worried that my husband, who is a picky eater, won't like the taste of this product. However, surprisingly, not only he likes the taste of it, but also the effect of this product. He says he feels "good" after taking it.

Kyo-Green is great!

Posted by Reviewer2185783 on Mar 17, 2010

This is the best best-tasting green drink mix I've ever tried. It dissolves well and has a pleasant taste, easily palatable in plain water as well as juice. Seems to help increase energy and facilitates good bowel function. iHerb.com has the best price I've found anywhere, and the product was delivered in excellent time.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

Long time dietary staple of mine. There is great care and love taken in the production of this product, which you can actually taste. Dissolves well in water and has a pleasant taste.

my first order with iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1360160 on Jan 22, 2008