Peg

Posted by Reviewer3290590 on Jun 28, 2008

Helps to build up my auto-immune system.

Green Powdered Drink

Posted by Reviewer3326651 on Jul 22, 2008

My husband and I have been drinking the green drink for couple of years now. We feel that it improves our digestion and supplements our diet with essential microelements.Of course you can’t see the immediate benefits, but we feel that it helps us stay healthy. And we like the taste – we mix it with orange juice.

Go Green!

Posted by Reviewer1247154 on Sep 20, 2011

I start every day with a tsp.of Kyo-Green in my pineapple juice. Tastes much better in juice than mixed with water. Not sure how much energy I get from it, but I do feel good about the amount of greens that I am taking in on a daily basis.

Familiar product

Posted by Reviewer3200166 on Dec 30, 2011

Very satisfied with being able to order this product that I use daily and have it delivered to place in which it is difficult to procure.

Kyo-Green is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1452678 on Jan 17, 2012

I am very happy with this product. It works great in my morning smoothie

good product

Posted by Reviewer2839946 on Aug 23, 2016

This product is great on many levels. For me my health is such if I did not take this I would not function. I even see my finger nails ( that I could never grow) are strong and have to be clipped. I am over 50 and never had strong nails before I take it as a sign of over all better health. It is a good balance of nutrients. I have been using it for a couple of years. before this product, I was falling into a pattern of getting a cold that turned into bronchitis or pneumonia at least twice a year and just being sick more than well. This product greatly helped turn that around. I have not gotten a cold all this past year! If I felt like it was coming on with my other vitamins and extra dose or two of this I could avoid being ill. Praise God! I react badly to so many things, so this has been a huge blessing to me.

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2171079 on Sep 23, 2010

The last time I went to my hair stylist to have my hair colored I heard her remark to a fellow-stylist that she had mixed up 'way too much color. After awhile she told me that my hair was not nearly as gray as the last time she had colored it. I told her that I'd been taking Kyo-Green, and that, indeed, it had given color to my hair when I'd used it before, but I had run out sometime ago, and hadn't begun taking it again until recently. IHerb.com has the best prices, and while I know that there are many "green drinks" on the market, Kyo-Green, for me, is far and away the best! And, it costs about 1/2 of what I pay for it locally. Truly, I could be a Kyo-green spokesperson! Love it! My 20-year old son also takes it for increased energy. It is the only green drink whose taste he doesn't mind. Some of the drinks try to mask the earhy natural flavor of the ingredients. We like it in water just fine!

Great Greens

Posted by Reviewer3330898 on Jan 26, 2011

My favorite greens mix of all, and i have tried alot! I think it is the best blend of greens and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't be without them!

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer3318330 on Feb 06, 2011

With winter my energy levels were low and thought I had better do something before the winter depression sets in. A friend suggested Kyo Green and after using it for one week I noticed a difference. I have artheritis in my left knee and occasionally have difficulty walking. As I read about the ingredients in Kyo Green, I found I had less inflamation in the knee. My over health is much better and so far this winter I have not fallen ill to any flu or virus. I went from trying a 2.8 oz to a 10.2 oz. I will be ordering more.

Kyo green powder

Posted by Reviewer2276151 on Jun 10, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I think the price for the size of this product is a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »