Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1910299 on Oct 13, 2009

I love this product, it gives me energy, tastes great w/ oj and haven't gotten the family cold that has been around twice. I highly recommend this product and was received in a timely manner. Thanks.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1082803 on Dec 14, 2009

I was worried that my husband, who is a picky eater, won't like the taste of this product. However, surprisingly, not only he likes the taste of it, but also the effect of this product. He says he feels "good" after taking it.

Kyo-Green is great!

Posted by Reviewer2185783 on Mar 17, 2010

This is the best best-tasting green drink mix I've ever tried. It dissolves well and has a pleasant taste, easily palatable in plain water as well as juice. Seems to help increase energy and facilitates good bowel function. iHerb.com has the best price I've found anywhere, and the product was delivered in excellent time.

Kyo-Green

Posted by Reviewer1234410 on Oct 18, 2007

Gives Heaps of Energy

Kyo Green

Posted by Reviewer2948472 on Oct 22, 2007

This product gives me added energy for each day. I really like this product. It even tastes great!

Happy to be an iHerb Customer

Posted by Reviewer3223129 on Oct 25, 2007

I have used Kyo Green for a couple years, spending at least twice this much for the same product iHerb offers it for. I will continue to be an iHerb customer if they can keep the cost so reasonable. Kyo-Green is great!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1159221 on Jul 23, 2006

My husband won't take any vitamins in pill form, but he will drink them, so this is a great product for anyone that hates pills.

Helps with Polyps

Posted by Reviewer1928499 on Feb 12, 2007

I order this product for my mother. She always had polyps and no longer does since she takes this mixed in her orange juice. Her doctor said to keep doing whatever you're doing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »