Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2171079 on Sep 23, 2010

The last time I went to my hair stylist to have my hair colored I heard her remark to a fellow-stylist that she had mixed up 'way too much color. After awhile she told me that my hair was not nearly as gray as the last time she had colored it. I told her that I'd been taking Kyo-Green, and that, indeed, it had given color to my hair when I'd used it before, but I had run out sometime ago, and hadn't begun taking it again until recently. IHerb.com has the best prices, and while I know that there are many "green drinks" on the market, Kyo-Green, for me, is far and away the best! And, it costs about 1/2 of what I pay for it locally. Truly, I could be a Kyo-green spokesperson! Love it! My 20-year old son also takes it for increased energy. It is the only green drink whose taste he doesn't mind. Some of the drinks try to mask the earhy natural flavor of the ingredients. We like it in water just fine!

Great Greens

Posted by Reviewer3330898 on Jan 26, 2011

My favorite greens mix of all, and i have tried alot! I think it is the best blend of greens and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't be without them!

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer3318330 on Feb 06, 2011

With winter my energy levels were low and thought I had better do something before the winter depression sets in. A friend suggested Kyo Green and after using it for one week I noticed a difference. I have artheritis in my left knee and occasionally have difficulty walking. As I read about the ingredients in Kyo Green, I found I had less inflamation in the knee. My over health is much better and so far this winter I have not fallen ill to any flu or virus. I went from trying a 2.8 oz to a 10.2 oz. I will be ordering more.

Kyo green powder

Posted by Reviewer2276151 on Jun 10, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I think the price for the size of this product is a great price.

Kyo-Green

Posted by Reviewer1234410 on Oct 18, 2007

Gives Heaps of Energy

Kyo Green

Posted by Reviewer2948472 on Oct 22, 2007

This product gives me added energy for each day. I really like this product. It even tastes great!

Happy to be an iHerb Customer

Posted by Reviewer3223129 on Oct 25, 2007

I have used Kyo Green for a couple years, spending at least twice this much for the same product iHerb offers it for. I will continue to be an iHerb customer if they can keep the cost so reasonable. Kyo-Green is great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »