Barley Green-wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2968848 on Nov 10, 2007

A wonderful form of greens. Many take the time to put this in a capsule, but I find it easiest and quickest to simply put a swig of OJ in my mouth and dump a spoonful in my mouth & swish it around. It is a great aid in digestion & help of bowel movements!

Happy to be an iHerb Customer

Posted by Reviewer3223129 on Oct 25, 2007

I have used Kyo Green for a couple years, spending at least twice this much for the same product iHerb offers it for. I will continue to be an iHerb customer if they can keep the cost so reasonable. Kyo-Green is great!

Kyo Green

Posted by Reviewer2948472 on Oct 22, 2007

This product gives me added energy for each day. I really like this product. It even tastes great!

Kyo-Green

Posted by Reviewer1234410 on Oct 18, 2007

Gives Heaps of Energy

Kyo-Green is the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2635350 on Apr 26, 2007

As a woman, I found it difficult as I got older to maintain a regular BM schedule; my sister gave me some Kyo-Green and not only have I been regular, I don't worry about being bloated; after taking Kyo-Green regularly for 6-years now my menstrual cycles have actually regulated…lasting 3-days and no more heavy flow! no more bloating and cramping (during my period I take two doses of Kyo-Green each day) and no more crankiness; my hair grows faster, my nails used to have ridges; Now they are smooth and they grow faster; my overall energy level is 100 times better. In general, I just feel great...oh, and I seem to have lost a few pounds along the way and am able to keep it off maybe because of the energy boost and also because I drink my Kyo-green with a bottle of Sunny D every morning and sometimes I will have another dose just before working out at the gym, and it seems to curb my appetite. I was having a problem with the belly fat and I just laugh at these pills that claim to melt belly fat…they don’t work for me! Kyo-Green seems to have helped along with exercises that target the tummy! My skin is healthier too...I was having some adult acne problems and I have always had these little tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms, but my skin overall cleared up within months of taking Kyo-Green. I have used Kyo-Green for 6-years now as a regular staple in my daily routine and I absolutely love it! I hate taking horse-pill size vitamins; they make my stomach upset anyway, and the kids chewable pills are horrible! I don't see how the kids can stand them! So Kyo-Green is THE BEST source for what your body really needs! I also usually buy mine from iherb.com because they usually have the best price! You have to make Kyo-Green a regular part of your daily routine in order to see results…for me it seems that gradually my body became healthier in every aspect. I have tried "other" green powders, but they don't have the flavor or the power that Kyo-Green has in my humble opinion; so, I have stuck with Kyo-Green. My entire family takes Kyo-Green...my three sons are 17, 15 & 11 and my hubby and I are 47 & 41 respectively. My teenage boys have not had ONE pimple! Kids really don't need more energy but they have told me that along with feeling good they do feel more cognitive and clear-headed; my hubby likes it because of the energy boost he gets from it and the overall general feeling of good health (at 47, that is great) Kyo-Green is a regular part of our lives!

Helps with Polyps

Posted by Reviewer1928499 on Feb 12, 2007

I order this product for my mother. She always had polyps and no longer does since she takes this mixed in her orange juice. Her doctor said to keep doing whatever you're doing.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1159221 on Jul 23, 2006

My husband won't take any vitamins in pill form, but he will drink them, so this is a great product for anyone that hates pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »