Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo·Green, Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Reviews 5-star

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Posted by Reviewer2354967 From Arizona on Sep 22, 2009

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1910299 From South Carolina on Oct 13, 2009

I love this product, it gives me energy, tastes great w/ oj and haven't gotten the family cold that has been around twice. I highly recommend this product and was received in a timely manner. Thanks.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1082803 From Georgia on Dec 14, 2009

I was worried that my husband, who is a picky eater, won't like the taste of this product. However, surprisingly, not only he likes the taste of it, but also the effect of this product. He says he feels "good" after taking it.

Kyo-Green is great!

Posted by Reviewer2185783 From North Carolina on Mar 17, 2010

This is the best best-tasting green drink mix I've ever tried. It dissolves well and has a pleasant taste, easily palatable in plain water as well as juice. Seems to help increase energy and facilitates good bowel function. iHerb.com has the best price I've found anywhere, and the product was delivered in excellent time.

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2171079 From Arkansas on Sep 23, 2010

The last time I went to my hair stylist to have my hair colored I heard her remark to a fellow-stylist that she had mixed up 'way too much color. After awhile she told me that my hair was not nearly as gray as the last time she had colored it. I told her that I'd been taking Kyo-Green, and that, indeed, it had given color to my hair when I'd used it before, but I had run out sometime ago, and hadn't begun taking it again until recently. IHerb.com has the best prices, and while I know that there are many "green drinks" on the market, Kyo-Green, for me, is far and away the best! And, it costs about 1/2 of what I pay for it locally. Truly, I could be a Kyo-green spokesperson! Love it! My 20-year old son also takes it for increased energy. It is the only green drink whose taste he doesn't mind. Some of the drinks try to mask the earhy natural flavor of the ingredients. We like it in water just fine!