July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green, Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great Greens

Posted by Reviewer3330898 on Jan 26, 2011

My favorite greens mix of all, and i have tried alot! I think it is the best blend of greens and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't be without them!

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer3318330 on Feb 06, 2011

With winter my energy levels were low and thought I had better do something before the winter depression sets in. A friend suggested Kyo Green and after using it for one week I noticed a difference. I have artheritis in my left knee and occasionally have difficulty walking. As I read about the ingredients in Kyo Green, I found I had less inflamation in the knee. My over health is much better and so far this winter I have not fallen ill to any flu or virus. I went from trying a 2.8 oz to a 10.2 oz. I will be ordering more.

Kyo green powder

Posted by Reviewer2276151 on Jun 10, 2011

I am very happy with this product. I think the price for the size of this product is a great price.

Green is good!

Posted by Reviewer2435046 on Jul 31, 2011

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Go Green!

Posted by Reviewer1247154 on Sep 20, 2011

I start every day with a tsp.of Kyo-Green in my pineapple juice. Tastes much better in juice than mixed with water. Not sure how much energy I get from it, but I do feel good about the amount of greens that I am taking in on a daily basis.