Walden Farms, Caramel Dip, 340 g

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2110244 From Greece on Jan 07, 2012

very nice taste, makes yoghurt delicious

Okay, but not fantastic.

Posted by chrysalis From Australia on Jul 14, 2013

While it has a good caramel taste to it, I found this dip to have a slight chemical aftertaste. The texture is somewhat pasty but light at the same time. I don't love this product, but what can you expect from something that is supposedly zero calories? I feel as though it might be better suited for mixing into other foods such as oatmeal, which I have yet to try. It's not perfect, but I'll still happily use this from time to time when I'm in need of a sweet treat.

Zero Calories = Zero Health Benefit

Posted by StacieMichelle From Australia on Nov 16, 2012

I tried this product out as I'd seen many people post photos on Instagram. Before I even opened the jar I could smell the chemicals. I tasted a little of it and was completely put off. It tastes nothing like caramel, it has no health or dietary benefit, so it's not worth the money. Even just imagining the smell of it makes me feel ill.

Surprisingly Tasty

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jun 29, 2012

This was the first "zero calorie" condiment/sauce/dip I have tried as I usually stick to "eating clean" but I purchased it on a whim. I found it to be quite tasty without an overbearing chemical manufactured taste. It loses a star as I'm still not convinced this is a "healthy" product and I still reach for the agave syrup or raw honey if I need a sugar fix.

Runny texture, flavor ok

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I love apples and caramel. Unfortunately, candy apples add too much sugar and extra calories. This caramel dip has 0 calories and does add a little flavor. However, the texture affects the taste and is not pleasant. But, if you are craving some extra sweet something with your apple, this would do it. However, since the product has sugar alcohols in it, you need to be careful with the amount you eat. Sugar alcohols can affect digestion and even cause diarrhea. This might taste good with ice cream-the cold temperature might make the dip thicker and firmer. I like Walden Farms salad dressings, so I decided to try this dip. I like my apples better without it!