Low carb!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

Great for low-carb diets. Pair it with low carb pancakes made from peanut/coconut flour and you won't even miss the real thing! A bit sweet but still does its job of providing a caramel-y flavour. And what's more, it's calorie free! Don't miss out (;

I love ZERO CALORIES!!

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Aug 01, 2012

Tastes great (and less filling) ... Love it!

Exquisito

Posted by vivianafabregatf on Dec 16, 2012

Maravillosoososososososo

Caramel sauce

Posted by 5688082451505768410 on Dec 11, 2014

Good for making guilt-free "Salted Caramel" coffees. (Works for my VLCD).

A little "fake" taste, but at the same time a really good caramel taste

Posted by 94Tina on Sep 30, 2012

I am a little sceptic to this type of "fake" products. I'm afraid that it might have some hidden side-effects or something, but apart from that; I quite like this product. The taste is a little "fake", but when you top it on other foods you can barely notice. The caramel taste is actually very good. I will most likely buy this again.

Tastes Terrible

Posted by 5609448591723394340 on Dec 18, 2013

Horrible smell and plastic-y taste. Like liquefied Plasticine! I eat plenty of low cal and diet foods, but this was so awful it made me ill. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Ordered one of almost every Walden Farms product and threw it all out. Just disgusting.

disgusting

Posted by 5030993488487774426 on May 27, 2016

it's smell is just awful, i can't eat this.

best caramel sirup

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Feb 11, 2014

I love this sirup in my chai tea.

Awesome!

Posted by 4639749012360105581 on Nov 23, 2013

I have been using this caramel syrup for a few years now as an alternative to the large amount of sugar I had been putting in my coffee every day. I absolutely love it! It has no after taste in my opinion and I have it every day in my coffee. I actually don't like to put sugar in my coffee anymore because I like this better! And... This website has it cheaper than anywhere else I have found.

Love it

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Dec 25, 2013

Love this! As with all products from WF, don use too much at once. But it's great sprinkeled on yoghurt/quark/oatmeal/pancakes or however u like:)