Good :)

Posted by 5096414539939524919 on Oct 10, 2012

People say bad stuff about this one, but I kinda liked it. It's very sweet and maybe not the best straight from the jar, but it's worth trying out on different stuff:)

Yummy with Hot Chocolate

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Nov 30, 2012

I bought this one and wasn't very sure what to do with it, I've been adding it to my Hershey's unsweetened cocoa and it makes a yummy addition to my hot chocolate (only 10 calories per serve when made with boiling water too!).

Walden farms

Posted by Reviewer1398967 on Apr 09, 2012

Excellent product, very happy

Taste better than expected

Posted by 4793115972239340642 on Jan 10, 2013

This was a great site to order from and rec'd my product on time. This marshmallow dip is very good and I eat it on my puddings. The consistency is alot like the marshmellow fluff or creme just not the calories. I have reordered this product.

Oh so very disappointing :(

Posted by Reviewer1486677 on Dec 13, 2011

I'm sorry to say that this was hideous... It had a horrible after-taste. It was not sweet and delicious, but had a sour and chemical taste. Will not buy again..

Ordered Multiple Times

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Jun 07, 2016

I order this product every time I'm close to running out. It's great with fruit and it's not too bad on its own (but does have a bit of a chemical taste to it when on its own). I like using it instead of yogurt to mix with fruit and enjoy. While the texture isn't the same as "real" marshmallow fluff, I do like the texture itself. I've used it to make low-cal, high-protein whoopie pies and they were really yummy.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1962257 on Mar 11, 2012

This one is not good at all, dont taste like marshmallow and taste really syntetic.

yum

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Aug 25, 2012

yummy

Another Wow!

Posted by 4917889232955697022 on Jul 28, 2013

On melba toast with some of the walden farms peanut spread...kind of made me think of smores. Helped to get me thru phase 2 of the hcg diet for sure!

The real stuff

Posted by 5425791037240372204 on Jan 25, 2014

This marshmallow dip tasted like the real deal marshmallow fluff! Now if you've not got a sweet tooth then you're not gonna like this but all the other reviews stating it can a 'processed' taste.. I couldn't find this, I just ate the whole tub without stopping it was that nice! I was clearly a bit skeptical when purchasing this product but I'm happy to inform that I was no way near disappointed! Give it a go thats what I say