it is tastey

Posted by 5687143057560693722 on Apr 07, 2016

This product is really beautiful

Mayo

Posted by 5145887444214583933 on Feb 18, 2016

Not sure on this one. For a mayo it is very watery.

didn't like it!

Posted by 4791485680509091592 on Jan 28, 2016

I didn't like it after trying it for the first time. I won't buy it again.

Hope this review benefits first time users!

Posted by glorybox on Jan 04, 2016

I finally decided to purchase this after reading some of the reviews in here - let me just say it is the nastiest thing i have ever tasted. The stuff is so watery and nowhere close to the consistency of a mayo. It has got such a strong chemical taste to it and it doesn't go well with anything. I had to toss away my entire salad cus this stuff made it too foul to eat. I really really wouldn't for the life of me recommend this to anyone. I'd rather save the money and stick to old fashion balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Great Mayo substitute

Posted by 4712865419533868319 on Dec 11, 2015

The product is one I have been using for some time. Your prices were lower than other sellers. The product arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

Walden Farms, Amazin' Mayo, Sweet & Tangy

Posted by 4667031083372260199 on Sep 03, 2015

Tastes like home-made mayo. Made wonderful coleslaw and was great over chicken at the end of broiling. This is a wonderful addition if you are watching calories. I have made numerous mayo based sauces and they all are fabulous. My dinner guests could not believe the sauce was calorie free!

Never buying regular mayo again

Posted by 4958239112789613332 on Jun 19, 2015

True, it doesn't taste as good as real mayo. However, for something with zero calories it is absolutely amazing. I'm not interested in adding 100 calories to my diet every day for a small improvement in taste. I'll keep ordering this and other Walden Products as they have helped me lose weight and get rid of some of the sugar in my diet.

terrible untasted

Posted by 4780664647085634552 on May 03, 2015

Anyone who loves mayonnaise, sincerely I do not advise to try this sauce. Its only advantage - low calorie. But the taste - it is something unimaginable. Firstly it all grains, and secondly - sweet taste in the third completely disgusting. Tuck them salad - lettuce had to throw. The worst product of this company.

mayo