Okay

Posted by Reviewer2267251 on May 06, 2012

Tastes a bit fake, not like the real deal

NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITES

Posted by 5551823354370004293 on Feb 02, 2013

THIS IS NOT MY FAVORITE OF THE PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED

Good taste!

Posted by 4673525171970953179 on Oct 10, 2013

Good!

Miracle whip

Posted by 5245117647862224780 on Dec 09, 2013

Taste like Miracle Whip, exactly like the description, sweet and tangy. It had a grainy texture, not smooth like mayo, but it tastes decent. I'm not a big mayo user in the first place, but I got it for the times I do feel like having mayo in my dishes.

Ok but not like real mayo

Posted by 5263062825345449842 on Dec 26, 2013

I add this to my tuna but the taste is not quite the same as real mayo but better than none at all.

Regular

Posted by 5377003740028649774 on May 02, 2014

No esta mal, sabe un poco dulce para ser mayonesa

Not Mayo but Mayoish

Posted by 5115613418359329628 on Sep 28, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect. Here's why: In Canada, mayo is mayo. In Holland, mayo tastes way better (And different) with a sweeter taste which I like better. Mayo in Japan tastes a bit more bitter but still quite creamy. ALL are heavy on the fats and some carbs. When I opened the bottle, the consistency was not that of mayo but more of a syrup salad dressing. It didn't taste like mayo but more like someone tweaked it for some reason. It reminded me more of tartar sauce. However, when mixed in with food like tuna or adding some curry powder to eat with steak, it works perfectly fine. The consistency is still off, but I would order this again for what it is, which isn't quite mayo, but still not a bad tasting product for zero calories.