Great

Posted by 4661677529402058350 on Apr 22, 2014

Great substitute for sugar jam

Built-In Anti-Binge

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Jun 07, 2016

I bought this product after trying the apricot one. I wasn't a huge fan of the taste but the texture was like a gelatin dessert so I wanted to give this flavor a try. I can't eat a lot of it because it gets sort of a strong, sour aftertaste, but to kill some quick sugar cravings this really does the trick. I'd give it five stars if it wasn't for that aftertaste...but then again, that definitely prevents me from eating it all in one go!

Tastes great!

Posted by 5152081905820235501 on Sep 09, 2014

The texture is in between that of jelly and jam, spreads really well also. I wouldn't recommend eating this just by itself from the jar as it does have a bit of a chemical taste his along with the raspberry flavour. That being said, i used this with the maple syrup and/or the chocolate dip on my protein pancakes and it actually tastes amazing, just like raspberries with less of that chemical aftertaste.

Good substitute

Posted by 5176520580148185856 on Nov 07, 2014

I've been enjoying this on waffles. It has quite a solid texture, i find I had to cut it into little pieces to put it on my waffle. I'll have to try warming it in the microwave like others have suggested. Slight chemically taste, but you do get used to it. Quite nice once you are used to it.

Jam - but not as you know it!

Posted by Reviewer1595298 on Mar 02, 2012

I am happy to have jam without the calories! I watch my weight & try to eat as healthy as I can. Waldens Zero cal/carb/fat range is great! The texture is abit weird, like a big lump of hard jelly! But dont let that deter you! It doesnt taste the 'same' as real jelly, but then again, how can you compare real jelly with all that fatty sugar to this! Love it & keep to try others :)

I like it

Posted by traceyh on May 06, 2012

Tastes good with the Walden farms Peanut spread. Texture is like jelly. When you consider the saving in calories, this is well worth trying.

good jelly

Posted by 5233219761388673815 on Sep 10, 2012

tasted good, not too far off of the sugar free ones

Unexpected consistancy

Posted by 5677585477149921638 on Apr 21, 2013

But worth the experiement. I do love it. if you pop it in the micro for 8-10 sec it comes together nicely. its more spreadable. taste is slightly "sugarfree"tasting but still worth the adjustment.

Good

Posted by 4834453745859608228 on Jun 17, 2013

It's pretty good when taking into account 2 tablespoons contain 0 calories. Although it has a very(!) jelly texture and an aftertaste of splenda (this is not as prominent when used in for example baking), I would recommend it. Don't expect it to taste like your grandmother's jam though - it's calorie free.