Disgusting

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014

This stuff is nasty. Taste very diet, plastic, stinks and is sickening sweet....it is just plain gross! It is sweetened with Sucralose, it is so sweet. Has almost no peanut butter taste. I hate the texture. Worst purchase ever......I can not tell you or explain this enough....it is so horrible I have no words. Believe the bad reviews because they are spot on correct!

very bad

Posted by 5290762306431905282 on Dec 13, 2015

not good . it is salty

negative

Posted by 5033812474913267073 on Apr 02, 2016

I had one taste it is not pleasant and I threw out the jar :-/

don't try

Posted by 5292267477157119846 on May 13, 2016

i don't like it

taste very bad

Posted by 5067661643840777624 on May 31, 2016

Taste very bad

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Dec 02, 2011

I thought I was very tolerant toward alternative low-cal food.. Although the flavor resembles the taste of peanuts, the texture is terrible. I think it's the xanthan gum that does it. For those who don't know, it's slimy gelling agent. I'd much rather have the peanut flavor as an extract.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1505393 on Dec 29, 2011

i got this along with the Chocolate dip and Syrup and i can tell you that both of the chocolates have disappeared in a week time while the Peanut butter is Full in the fridge and i dont really believe im ever going to eat it, i was expecting it to taste a little better but was highly dissapointed

Not a peanut butter:(

Posted by 4744510462526982480 on Apr 30, 2015

I'm obsessed with peanut butter, I can eat it all day long with just a spoon, so I thought it would be a good idea to have it zero carbs and zero calories. I was so wrong! When I opened the can the spread was watery, melted. After putting it in refrigerator it became more like mousse or souffle - not like "real" peanut butter:( The taste was awful when melted, after refrigeration it became slightly better, but still not too edible: a little sour, with slight traces of peanuts, a little too sweet... but with a totally disguisting chemically sweet aftertaste! I mean, I finished my fitness competition prepping with zero carb diet couple weeks ago so I can eat and enjoy basically any taste. But after trying this spread I felt like I'm gonna throw up:( Bad, very bad product. Hopefully it tastes better together with something else - otherwise I would have to put in a trash can. Organic 100% peanut butter is the only right choice, even with all those fats, carbs and calories...

MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER TASTED

Posted by 4966582075149025233 on Oct 25, 2012

I looked at all the reviews and saw that most people hated this stuff. Every few reviews I'd see a good one. So, I figured I'd try it myself. This tastes like chemicals, except that I think chemicals would taste better. I would rather eat the higher calorie peanut butter. I had to rinse my mouth to get the taste out and threw it away straight away

No good