Walden Farms, Whipped Peanut Spread, 12 oz (340 g)

Reviews 1-star

Disgusting

Posted by HealthHelp on May 01, 2014

This stuff is nasty. Taste very diet, plastic, stinks and is sickening sweet....it is just plain gross! It is sweetened with Sucralose, it is so sweet. Has almost no peanut butter taste. I hate the texture. Worst purchase ever......I can not tell you or explain this enough....it is so horrible I have no words. Believe the bad reviews because they are spot on correct!

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Dec 02, 2011

I thought I was very tolerant toward alternative low-cal food.. Although the flavor resembles the taste of peanuts, the texture is terrible. I think it's the xanthan gum that does it. For those who don't know, it's slimy gelling agent. I'd much rather have the peanut flavor as an extract.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1505393 on Dec 29, 2011

i got this along with the Chocolate dip and Syrup and i can tell you that both of the chocolates have disappeared in a week time while the Peanut butter is Full in the fridge and i dont really believe im ever going to eat it, i was expecting it to taste a little better but was highly dissapointed

MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER TASTED

Posted by 4966582075149025233 on Oct 25, 2012

I looked at all the reviews and saw that most people hated this stuff. Every few reviews I'd see a good one. So, I figured I'd try it myself. This tastes like chemicals, except that I think chemicals would taste better. I would rather eat the higher calorie peanut butter. I had to rinse my mouth to get the taste out and threw it away straight away

No good