Peanut butter

Posted by 5688082451505768410 on Dec 11, 2014

For zero calories, I'm adjusting to a little bit of this on some celery. I haven't tried it on toast yet. I did mix it with equal parts WF marshmallow fluff (per Pinterest) and that was an improvement on the fluff. (Also want to try frozen WF p.b. balls dipped in WF chocolate dip).

Very good

Posted by 5665743347153606669 on Jan 28, 2015

"It was a little loose but once I refrigerated, the texture changed and the taste was wonderful."

walden farms PB

Posted by 5437772723820588158 on Apr 12, 2016

yum yum

wf

Posted by 4615603927761998201 on Jul 21, 2013

good

Great for cooking

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Jan 19, 2014

This probably isn't going to be very good if you just use it like straight peanut butter on bread. But if you use it in cooking it's amazing for anything that could use a peanut flavour sauce or flavoring.

OK

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 07, 2014

It is OK. Not as good as peanut butter of course. But OK.

okay

Posted by 5085592830699816238 on Feb 11, 2014

prefer the chocolate peanut spread and the cinnamon raisin but this is nice too- great frozen like fudge!

Not the best, not the worst

Posted by 5074926548625640796 on Feb 19, 2014

A lot of people say this stuff is gross so I really didn't expect much. I hate peanuts but I love peanut butter. So, on it's own, this stuff isn't the best. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, though. It didn't create a gag reflex. So, I made a pb&j sandwich with the Walden Farms 0 cal strawberry jam on sara lee 45 cal/slice bread. I used a think layer of pb and a lot of jam. It is not like having a fatty pb&j sandwich, but if you are trying to lose weight, it is a darn good replacement.

artificial

Posted by Reviewer2837062 on Mar 12, 2014

I wonder what they use to actually make this product. Very salty and strange flavour

Not what i expected but good anyways

Posted by 5666441237602228054 on Nov 12, 2013

I hoped the product would be more like peanut butter. But it is good though, just not so much like PB :)