Ok

Posted by 5226802919892513856 on Aug 31, 2014

Taste is ok, not great

My wife liked it

Posted by 5676586052910229320 on May 08, 2014

I didnt find enough peanut flavor for me, but my wife likes it. It certainly is sweet.

ehhh the chocolate peanut butter is really good! not this one so much

Posted by 4794619425313177183 on Mar 25, 2014

Taste okay, don't care for the texture. Don't reccomend to eat this alone. Taste good if put on a wrap with some cinnamon and jelly

Curious

Posted by 5097729727801657877 on Feb 06, 2014

Interesting taste. Probably use like a nutella spread.

Not the best, not the worst

Posted by 5074926548625640796 on Feb 19, 2014

A lot of people say this stuff is gross so I really didn't expect much. I hate peanuts but I love peanut butter. So, on it's own, this stuff isn't the best. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, though. It didn't create a gag reflex. So, I made a pb&j sandwich with the Walden Farms 0 cal strawberry jam on sara lee 45 cal/slice bread. I used a think layer of pb and a lot of jam. It is not like having a fatty pb&j sandwich, but if you are trying to lose weight, it is a darn good replacement.

artificial

Posted by Reviewer2837062 on Mar 12, 2014

I wonder what they use to actually make this product. Very salty and strange flavour

Not what i expected but good anyways

Posted by 5666441237602228054 on Nov 12, 2013

I hoped the product would be more like peanut butter. But it is good though, just not so much like PB :)

It's OK

Posted by 5272670727355726924 on Dec 16, 2013

The consistency is a little weird.

peanut spread

Posted by Reviewer2509612 on Oct 05, 2012

I love the nutrition fact that it is calories free!. however it taste kinda unreal compared to a normal peanut butter.And i felt it did not worth the price.However i do recommend other walden farms product like chocolate syrup,pancake syrup and perhaps the dips

FINALLY GOOD!

Posted by 5107132950152852635 on Jun 21, 2013

The First time I bought this, I couldn't wait to get it home and taste it. OMG it was awful and brought it work to see what a co-worker thought of it. She thought it was awful as well, however we both now are BIG fans. She perfected it and learned it rally needs to be in the frig all the time. We put cinnamon and losts of it and mix it up and now we are huge fans. Not like peanut butter from a jar, but huge in the saving calories dept. Try losts of cinnamon and a small dab of real peanut butter(I don't but my co-worker does)and mix - keep in refrig.