Wasa Flatbread, Thin & Crispy Flatbread, Rosemary, 6.7 oz (190 g) (Discontinued Item)

Wasa Flatbread, Thin & Crispy, Rosemary

Posted by Reviewer2265425 on Jan 24, 2012

I love this flatbread! Thin, crispy, and the rosemary seasoning is just right. I like it best with thin sliced turkey.

Tastefully

Posted by lillanne on Aug 08, 2014

I liked this very much and will definitely buy again. And again - iherb - best on price! Sorry to see this product go - hope something like this will be available again!

A great snack

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Aug 19, 2013

These have a lot of flavor and are good for any time of the day.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Sep 10, 2012

A little on the salty side, but the rosemary flavour is great.

Thin, Crispy and love the Rosemary Flavor

Posted by abbyca on Dec 12, 2012

I'm a big fan of rosemary, so when I saw this product, I knew I had to try it. When I opened the package and got the whiff of the rosemary, I knew I chose well. I like that it's thin, crispy and definitely tastes of rosemary. I wouldn't recommend eating the cracker on its own, because it's a little salty, but when you add cheese, hummus or other spreads, it's perfect. My perfect topping is fresh avocado. :)