Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, KFactor 16, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Price increase

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Sep 05, 2012

What a price increase: Almost 4 USD, more than 13% since I ordered mine less than a month ago! This new price makes it unfeasible for all your Norwegian customers to purchase this product, since the order value must be less than 34 USD to avoid customs. I was going to reorder, but now I can't.

works great for acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Dec 21, 2010

I put a little of this magic honey onto a piece of rice cake 3x a day, about 20 minutes before meals, and it helps heal my esophagus from acid reflux damage. Tastes great, too. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does the job.

Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 03, 2013

I was saving this like some precious cure for serious ailments.... Well, my husband caught this nasty flu celebrating New Years up North in our cold weather. He ended up with this really bad dry cough, so I decided to try this precious purchase. I mixed a teaspoonful in a Swiss herbal tea, and made a cup for myself too. He said it helped, he felt much better after one cup. I myself noticed how it affected breathing. The taste is soft and sweet, seems to cure cough and has a definite effect on breathing. It really opens up your lungs somehow. I'll definitely order again.

Manuka honey really does its job!

Posted by Reviewer1196311 on Feb 24, 2011

I have been using Manuka now for 3 weeks and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches. The taste is divine - so it's a shame that the amount of honey in the jar is way too little compared to the amount i would like to enjoy it! Tried this once in a sauna as well, spread it on to skin with impurities and skin felt healed and soft afterwards. I recommend this to everybody!

Immediate Effects

Posted by Reviewer3029796 on Jan 21, 2011

I had the beginnings of mild indigestion for the past few months, mainly a burning sensation. Tried mastic gum and that was beneficial, however, manuka honey provided full and immediate relief from the first time I took it. Usually herbal remedies take a few weeks or months to come into their full effects, but not manuka honey. Be sure you put the honey on a piece of bread or rice cake to get it down into your stomach, although taking the honey directly from a spoon might have positive effects if you have throat or esophageal problems. Highly recommended!