お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, KFactor 16, 17.6 oz (500 g)

This stuff's amazing

Posted by Reviewer2326324 on Jun 22, 2011

With the Active 16+ I've noticed immediate results. Usually whenever I eat something sweet, I get a 'film' over my eyes (from fungus) and burning sensation in my stomach (from an ulcer). I do not get the film or burn after eating this honey. Tastes great too, not too sweet like other (processed) honeys. I'm not a big fan of honey but this one tastes really good, plus it seems to be helping to clear up some ailments. Will definitely get more.

I'm very impresssed!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 06, 2011

I take about half a teaspoon a day before breakfast. It has a great taste, I feel like I am doing doing something great for my body. My daughter usually suffers with allergies and I gave her this daily until she felt better. I really is a great product because it is raw! It is pricey but I think it is worth it, it is something that lasts and it is good to have on hand for those times one feels sluggish!

Best-Tasting Manuka!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 07, 2012

I've tried many different brands of Manuka and this is by far the best-tasting! For those who reject taking Manuka for its strong woody aroma, give this a try. I find it really helpful in combating sore-throats, cough, colds, flu, and as a topical treatment for burns, cuts, eczema. Good for facial masks as well. Great value for money. In fact rather surprised to be able to get everything raw and organic for Manuka 16+ at this price. Thanks iherb!

العسل هذا ثاني افضل نوع

Posted by LordTurki on Oct 10, 2014

هذا افضل ثاني عسل في هذا الموقع فانا استعمله في ايضا كمحلي للاطعمة لانه صراحة حسيت بتحسن عام في جسمي من يوم ما استخدمته حاليا طلبت اكثر من 10 مرات والى الان وانا اسنخدمه

Wonderful

Posted by SummerShopper on Aug 27, 2014

Great manuka honey. I've bought this product multiple times. Manuka honey helps to calm my stomach when I have gastric. I think it is a great help for neutralizing stomach acid. It works sometimes for sore throats and flu, although it may cause phlegm (in which case, stop consumption). I'm unhappy about the price increase thou, it used to be $32. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.