• Please note this item has been replaced by WSP-02002.

• Customer Ratings

it's ok

Posted by 5624548973863046734 on Jan 20, 2015

it's ok but not as how they exaggerate about its benefits. it is like any other honey

Manuka honey

Posted by Reviewer1022051 on Dec 22, 2011

i was so exicted about this manuka honey but it did not fill my expectations. I do not like the taste and i just don't get used to it. i also prefer honey with clear colour and which is runniing. this honey is a bit fuzzy and does not run so easily

Made me feel sick

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Jan 06, 2015

I do tolerate honey very well, even though I have a lot of allergies. Not this one! Made my throat swell, and my gut literally hurt. I tried taken it in smaller amounts, 1 teaspoon per day, the same results. Also the smell is really bad , like the honey from supermarkets that is full of preservatives and glucose syrup. I usually buy my honey from local producers that have bee hives, never had any problems, never smell such horibble honey. I doubt this is the real thing, sorry.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on May 11, 2011

Soothing to the stomach, I hear you can use it topically as well, but I use it as food as it helps with my gastritis. Great Product!

a requirement

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jul 04, 2011

having had reflux problems off and on for years, raw manuka honey at 16+ active is the only thing I have found that pretty much always works. It certainly has worked better for me than anything else I have tried.

How sweet it is!

Posted by Reviewer2929693 on Aug 24, 2011

Great honey with lots of good info on the web about its properties and use even for some health problems affecting the skin.

The Bee's knees

Posted by Reviewer1200751 on Oct 11, 2011

I think the 100% Raw manuka honey is great. I haven't had a sign of a cold all winter and it is a big boost for the immune system. It taste nice too and that says a lot because I don't like regular honey. Regards Patricia G.

Unique taste, very good honey.

Posted by Reviewer1506541 on Oct 04, 2011

I very much like the taste of this honey, nothing like the ones everywhere available on the market. It's thick but yet liquid consistency makes it perfect for an addition to tea or as a spread on favorite toast. A bit pricey but I think it's worth it.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Sep 30, 2011

Will be buying more...wish it wasn't so expensive..there's 4 of us in the family and that didn't last very long :)

so cute

Posted by Reviewer2653446 on Apr 11, 2011

There is good consistency, specific flavor that really show me that this is a natural product. Increases the resistance of the organism.