经常买,价格很合算

Posted by organic-skin-care on Nov 17, 2013

经常买,因为很能清热气,去暗疮等等。价格很合算,比香港买的便宜多了。

honey

Posted by Reviewer1046143 on Dec 10, 2011

excellant honey. Could not find it our health food stores here.

The Bee's knees

Posted by Reviewer1200751 on Oct 11, 2011

I think the 100% Raw manuka honey is great. I haven't had a sign of a cold all winter and it is a big boost for the immune system. It taste nice too and that says a lot because I don't like regular honey. Regards Patricia G.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Sep 30, 2011

Will be buying more...wish it wasn't so expensive..there's 4 of us in the family and that didn't last very long :)

so cute

Posted by Reviewer2653446 on Apr 11, 2011

There is good consistency, specific flavor that really show me that this is a natural product. Increases the resistance of the organism.

Really Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2826086 on Mar 16, 2012

I love this honey! It is better than any organic raw honey I've ever tasted (and better for you). Some people have used it topically for different skin ailments (acne, wrinkles, discoloration). I have oily/acne prone skin and gave it a try as a face mask/wash (in addition to eating it once a day). It made me break out horribly. Even with all the hype online about manuka being great for skincare, I would be weary and test it out. I will still continue to buy it for consumption, however, due to the amazing immunity boost.

Manuka Honey

Posted by Reviewer3237072 on Apr 06, 2011

It's very pure. I use as acne spot treatment. It really calms those big red cycst. I defenitly will buy agagin.

How sweet it is!

Posted by Reviewer2929693 on Aug 24, 2011

Great honey with lots of good info on the web about its properties and use even for some health problems affecting the skin.

I am satisfied with this product.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Dec 29, 2012

Compared to Manuka honey I had in NZ, this is good enough. I love to put some honey into very hot water and drink like tea whenever I feel getting cold or have sore throat. This is not too sweet and has it's unique texture and taste. I will definitely buy this in the future.

Great Prioduct

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Mar 08, 2011

Hopefully it will be good for the health)