Wedderspoon Organic, Inc Manuka Honey

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

100% Raw Organic, unpasteurized honey. This product helps to relieve joint pain. Pain free joints are important for a healthy and active life. This product combines the properties of OMA ( Organic Manauka Active ) raw honey with bee venom. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposing this product to direct sunlight. It doesn't need to be refrigerated. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thank-you.

An exelent option to gain health

Posted by Reviewer2066193 on Jan 30, 2011

I bought this product for my mother, she is in Mexico City. Her health has been improving since this treatment. She got more resistence to polution and the pain in her hands from the arthritis has been reduced. I'll keep an eye on my mum, and let you know changes.

Works for Me

Posted by 5550216321773930760 on Jun 12, 2013

The benefits of Manuka honey are legend no need to say more. The Bee Venom seems to help my joints on long bicycle rides (3-4 hours on the bike) Tastes good (to me) too is an added plus. I take about 18 grams a day.

make your own mask

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 16, 2014

i purchased this an alternative to the highly priced, manuka honey and venom masks, due to the fact that these are the two main ingredients you are seeking out. while im guessing they use a slightly higher percentage of venom in the mask cream compared to this 8oz Jar of honey, it still does not justify the price tag. when you apply this to the skin, i do get a slight tingle, which is a amiable greeting from the venom, letting me know it is present. it is great for use on irritated or damaged skin, cuts, burns, or just enlarged pores. you can also play around with the honey by adding other ingredients like essential oils, shea or cocoa butter, or vitamin E and C. as for ingesting, it has a rather sweet, bright, concentrated feel and flavor, which is fairly different to your typical raw, american honeys, but i wouldnt go as far to say it has medicinal characteristics in its flavor. i do know that some people swear by this stuff for indigestion and arthritis

Knee relief

Posted by 5050095144886185452 on Aug 11, 2014

This is the second time I've used honey with bee venom in it. I had read about bee venom and arthritis. Having had some knee pains I tried this product. Both times my knee pain was gone in a few days. It may be a product I'll be using the rest of my life. Great stuff even if it is just in my imagination!!!

so far so good

Posted by 5535801543978430927 on Sep 13, 2012

I bought it for my mom, she has joint problems and she says that she feels better and

It works for arthritis and as a facial mask.

Posted by marley on Sep 04, 2013

It may also help those who suffer from MS,Lyme Disease etc..

delicious

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Jan 16, 2014

very delicious honey. I like it very much, however, people with allergy should be careful. I gave a tea spoon of manuka to my daughter and she woke up next morning with allergy on skin.

Amazing!

Posted by 5058146255046281323 on May 26, 2015

I've been using this product for about a month now and I am surprised! I use it for my pimples and to clean my face and I am truly amazed. I've seen a change, my face feels softer and healthier. I definitely recommend it!

Great for Internal + External Use

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

Fabulous flavour with the added benefit of bee venom for those with joint pain. I also use this honey in my facial scrub and it's great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »