Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Reviews 3-star

Pretty good stuff

Posted by 5236423382969027712 on Apr 24, 2012

I like the dark, plastic jar. The honey is light golden in color and seems to have a grittier texture than supermarket, syrup like honey. The taste is nice, like a honey butter. My 5 year old thought it was too strong on day one but quickly fell in love with the taste. Great as an apple cider vinegar chaser. We have taken this for both cold and allergy relief, but it did not offer relief for either. Although I prefer the taste and texture of this over supermarket honey, I don't know that I could pay this much for no noticeable benefits. However, I would still recommend it as I have seen many people rave about the benefits. Although it didn't work for me, I don;t doubt that it works for some.

Its honey...

Posted by 4916778572324038382 on Oct 08, 2012

We use this honey to help with acid reflux and it seems to help. My toddler doesn't care for the taste compared to other 'food grade' honey. It does have a strong flavor. I would recommend eating it with something.

nice

Posted by 4616007799516660230 on Oct 17, 2013

nice

My hubby takes this every day

Posted by yummiyogurt on Mar 26, 2014

My husband takes this every day but he doesnt feel any changes yet. I just believe that this would do something good to his body anyways.