GOD

Posted by 4863383219768591491 on Mar 27, 2016

GOD

Very good Manuka Honey with reasonable price

Posted by 5399121022296245113 on Mar 04, 2016

my mother got acid reflux and flatulence for many years, after try the Manuka 15+ honey, she do not worries it any more, but the one she ate before become more expensive(crazy price!), then we try to look for a more reasonable and funtion honey, so she try this brand and find the result is also good. Already finished 500g,now going to buy again. good product !

❤️

Posted by 4838571725666093246 on Feb 23, 2016

Great product

Fabulous.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Dec 29, 2015

I love honey.

Greatest honey

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

Been using this product for almost a year. I love this stuff. I've done my research and Manuka is probably one of the best types of honey out there (if not THE best) - it's really potent! I specifically like Wedderspoon since it's cheaper compared to the others - the other reviews sealed the deal. I mainly use it on my face as a honey mask but I do eat a teaspoon of it from time to time. It never fails to make my skin glow. I just leave it for an hour (sometimes even 3 hours or more). I also tried using it as a facial wash. It was great but a little too messy and time consuming for me. Regarding the taste, I like how it's not overly sweet and I can immediately tell that it soothes the throat.

friend like

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

friend like it n use for sore throat or to jus drink

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Aug 18, 2015

It is good quality and the taste is heavenly!

蛮好嗒

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

这个manuka蜂蜜挺好的。之前一开始吃的是另一个牌子的active15。有一次喉咙有点痛,也没多想,就考虑到蜂蜜有抗菌的作用,连着吃了3天居然喉咙痛就好了。现在如果有什么不舒服的初期症状,都试着吃manuka蜂蜜,往往都会有效。

love it

Posted by 5743451690019064078 on Jun 01, 2015

i recommend it to all

Delicious and functional

Posted by 5211970981858362872 on May 10, 2015

tastes different to usual honey but excellent in every application I have tried, also good for skin and hair. It's nice getting a honey product I can trust to be the real deal.