Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 03, 2013

I was saving this like some precious cure for serious ailments.... Well, my husband caught this nasty flu celebrating New Years up North in our cold weather. He ended up with this really bad dry cough, so I decided to try this precious purchase. I mixed a teaspoonful in a Swiss herbal tea, and made a cup for myself too. He said it helped, he felt much better after one cup. I myself noticed how it affected breathing. The taste is soft and sweet, seems to cure cough and has a definite effect on breathing. It really opens up your lungs somehow. I'll definitely order again.

works great for acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Dec 21, 2010

I put a little of this magic honey onto a piece of rice cake 3x a day, about 20 minutes before meals, and it helps heal my esophagus from acid reflux damage. Tastes great, too. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does the job.

I got hooked on by the good ratings!

Posted by 5381356734354033389 on Apr 22, 2015

I ordered two jars of this honey in hope of getting some benefits from the honey. Well, you know. Manuka honey is supposed to be helpful for many alignments. However, it wasn't until i googled "Manuka honey fake" that I found this brand doesn't really belong to a part of the licensed companies of UMFHA. And in some tests their honey was even found to have contained almost none of the good stuff that you would expect to find in real UMF honey. People! Don't be fooled by the "Active 16+" written on the jar. Just simply google it and you will know what i mean.

Immediate Effects

Posted by Reviewer3029796 on Jan 21, 2011

I had the beginnings of mild indigestion for the past few months, mainly a burning sensation. Tried mastic gum and that was beneficial, however, manuka honey provided full and immediate relief from the first time I took it. Usually herbal remedies take a few weeks or months to come into their full effects, but not manuka honey. Be sure you put the honey on a piece of bread or rice cake to get it down into your stomach, although taking the honey directly from a spoon might have positive effects if you have throat or esophageal problems. Highly recommended!

Manuka honey really does its job!

Posted by Reviewer1196311 on Feb 24, 2011

I have been using Manuka now for 3 weeks and i feel like it really boosts my health and resistance to get cold and tummy aches. The taste is divine - so it's a shame that the amount of honey in the jar is way too little compared to the amount i would like to enjoy it! Tried this once in a sauna as well, spread it on to skin with impurities and skin felt healed and soft afterwards. I recommend this to everybody!