• Please note this item has been replaced by WSP-02002.

• Reviews | English

Manuka honey 16+

Posted by 5393057059362924085 on Dec 09, 2013

The product I received does not look nor taste as expexted. Eve colour is completely different. But the label is correct. I ordered it here for the second time. It was perfect then, but not now. Do not know who to blame nor what to say

Better than the Manuka honey I have access to in Holland

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 28, 2013

I can buy a brand of Manuka honey here, and have in the past, but the Wedderspoon honey tastes much better (it's lovely) and is thicker than the one I've had before. I sent an email to Wedderspoon prior to buying it because I had a few questions. The customer service I received was really good. For these reasons I will continue to buy this brand.

Greatest honey

Posted by currency on Sep 14, 2015

Been using this product for almost a year. I love this stuff. I've done my research and Manuka is probably one of the best types of honey out there (if not THE best) - it's really potent! I specifically like Wedderspoon since it's cheaper compared to the others - the other reviews sealed the deal. I mainly use it on my face as a honey mask but I do eat a teaspoon of it from time to time. It never fails to make my skin glow. I just leave it for an hour (sometimes even 3 hours or more). I also tried using it as a facial wash. It was great but a little too messy and time consuming for me. Regarding the taste, I like how it's not overly sweet and I can immediately tell that it soothes the throat.

Taste organic and raw

Posted by GobbyHong on Aug 21, 2012

I got this product since my colleagues mention it is great for treating Allergic rhinitis. That's y I brought it as the price just can't bit. Hong Kong supermarket selling this for over HKD$3xx. It taste so pure and raw, I drink it every morning, 1 spoon of raw honey with cup of tea or coffee. To replay sugar. So far feeling good about it.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Apr 12, 2011

Still need to retest, but this product has possibly helped to eradicate infection with blastocystis hominis (in combination with other supplements such as black walnut, oregano oil), probiotics. Still have food intolerances causing gut reactions, though (currently using Seacure to treat leaky gut).

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 13, 2011

I love how this honey is semi sweet and has a slight gooey texture. I can eat a spoonful without feeling nauseous. Each batch is different, sometimes the antiseptic smell is stronger, sometimes there's not much difference with common honey.

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

Great! I use this when i feel that throat-soreness coming on.

very good

Posted by happydays on Jan 14, 2013

So far only eaten for the great taste. But will save it for cold, flu and sore throat season:)

Found my medicine

Posted by Reviewer2275520 on Aug 05, 2013

This honey has completely healed my acid reflux. Got me off the nasty meds that made me feel like death. It has been a total godsend and plan to continue using forever!

Original is Original . . . :)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on Apr 06, 2014

When U taste it, U will know it is really original :) I LOVE it (^_^)