Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

This stuff's amazing

Posted by Reviewer2326324 on Jun 22, 2011

With the Active 16+ I've noticed immediate results. Usually whenever I eat something sweet, I get a 'film' over my eyes (from fungus) and burning sensation in my stomach (from an ulcer). I do not get the film or burn after eating this honey. Tastes great too, not too sweet like other (processed) honeys. I'm not a big fan of honey but this one tastes really good, plus it seems to be helping to clear up some ailments. Will definitely get more.

I'm very impresssed!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 06, 2011

I take about half a teaspoon a day before breakfast. It has a great taste, I feel like I am doing doing something great for my body. My daughter usually suffers with allergies and I gave her this daily until she felt better. I really is a great product because it is raw! It is pricey but I think it is worth it, it is something that lasts and it is good to have on hand for those times one feels sluggish!

Best-Tasting Manuka!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 07, 2012

I've tried many different brands of Manuka and this is by far the best-tasting! For those who reject taking Manuka for its strong woody aroma, give this a try. I find it really helpful in combating sore-throats, cough, colds, flu, and as a topical treatment for burns, cuts, eczema. Good for facial masks as well. Great value for money. In fact rather surprised to be able to get everything raw and organic for Manuka 16+ at this price. Thanks iherb!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3265803 on May 10, 2012

A medicinal honey with a terrific taste - http://www.doctormercola.com/dental-health/dr-mercola-talks-about-manuka-honey/ . . . Also, can be used externally as wound honey and works like a charm. SAVE THE BEES!!!!

Come every body! It's great product

Posted by Reviewer2327063 on Mar 31, 2011

I visited New Zealand and friend introduced me trying Manuka Honey which is not a common honey, it's a treatment honey! After I used it about 5 days later, i felt I had more energy and my appetite was open. My stomach is never bothered since then. thank you and I will continue shopping if you didn't raised price