Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, KFactor 16, 17.6 oz (500 g)

This stuff's amazing

Posted by Reviewer2326324 on Jun 22, 2011

With the Active 16+ I've noticed immediate results. Usually whenever I eat something sweet, I get a 'film' over my eyes (from fungus) and burning sensation in my stomach (from an ulcer). I do not get the film or burn after eating this honey. Tastes great too, not too sweet like other (processed) honeys. I'm not a big fan of honey but this one tastes really good, plus it seems to be helping to clear up some ailments. Will definitely get more.

I'm very impresssed!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 06, 2011

I take about half a teaspoon a day before breakfast. It has a great taste, I feel like I am doing doing something great for my body. My daughter usually suffers with allergies and I gave her this daily until she felt better. I really is a great product because it is raw! It is pricey but I think it is worth it, it is something that lasts and it is good to have on hand for those times one feels sluggish!

Best-Tasting Manuka!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 07, 2012

I've tried many different brands of Manuka and this is by far the best-tasting! For those who reject taking Manuka for its strong woody aroma, give this a try. I find it really helpful in combating sore-throats, cough, colds, flu, and as a topical treatment for burns, cuts, eczema. Good for facial masks as well. Great value for money. In fact rather surprised to be able to get everything raw and organic for Manuka 16+ at this price. Thanks iherb!

Excellent for skin treatment

Posted by 5217211142758416828 on Dec 28, 2012

We have seen the effect of this honey in my friend's daughter. She is a child and had some skin problem in her hand it was look likes skin infection. After one week of regular use on that mark now start disappearing. So, i think as per some clips in Youtube if you put this honey three time in your skin (burn, skin infection ... etc) and cover it with small piece of cloth or something you will see some excellent results. Also taste is nice.

عسل علاجي من شركة غير معتمدة ولكن سمعتها جيدة

Posted by 5443148978484180420 on Oct 07, 2013

الشركة ليست معتمدة من قبل جمعية المانوكا ولكنها تتمتع بسمعة حسنة والعسل هذا قوي المفعول والرائحة ولذيذ المذاق ويستخدم بشكل علاجي لمشاكل الهضم والقولون والمشاكل الباطنية بشكل عام وللحروق والجروح والدمامل يوضع مباشرة عليها ومفعوله سريع وقوي وهو من أغلى أنواع العسل حالياً بالموقع